Nana Gives The Donald $100

Why the fuck is his head one half the size of his torso???

He used to weigh 3X as much:

They-Dont-Have-Kale-There-Al-Sharpton-Reveals-His-Weight-Loss-Secret-Kale--600x598.jpg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Another thing for the brittle old gal to panic about. How many of those Mexican rapists and murderers was he encountering in Long Island again? Good thing he moved to a state full of poor farmers who pay $5 an hour to bring in buses full of beaners to pick watermelons all summer.
Do wonder whose 2 on Nana’s things that piss her off list
We know the niggers are 1
Is it Libs, Mexicans, Gays or Trannies

Anthony's Lime Rickey

LOL OK Nana, like Donald fucking Trump would do it on sheer principle, as if he gives a fuck. Donald would never shamelessly pander for votes like that. Christ, what a dolt.
He’s oddly angry about it; plus Biden pissed off Patrick doing it, so you’d think it make him happy.

Anthony is far too lost in red pilled rage bait bubble shit.

He’s oddly angry about it; plus Biden pissed off Patrick doing it, so you’d think it make him happy.

If Biden somehow magically cut the price of gas in half tomorrow, Nana would pump half a tank of gasoline down the sewer, and tweet about how he wasn't fooled by Evil Joe's lies. Fortunately for everyone, given how he's drinking, prancing around and taking flights every few weeks, he won't be around much longer, and probably won't even live to see the election anyhow.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

He should be saying " About time, a few years late" but because biden did it, he has to hate it even though its what he has wanted. "Its for votes" No shit stupid. You dont have to vote for him to be glad something about it was addressed.

He should be saying " About time, a few years late" but because biden did it, he has to hate it even though its what he has wanted. "Its for votes" No shit stupid. You dont have to vote for him to be glad something about it was addressed.

Can we stop pretending this is politics?

There's a sizeable percentage of the US that's just racist and doesn't like Blacks or Latinos.

GOP = Rich White People
Dems = Regular White + everyone else.

That's it. Mets VS Yankees, Giants VS Jets, Islanders Vs Rangers. That's it. It's sad and a well worn trope at this point, but it's seriously Idiocracy, and we're watching Ow, My Balls while laughing hysterically as a wrestler feeds Gatorade to our failing crops.

Water??!? Like from the toilet????

There's a sizeable percentage of the US that's just racist and doesn't like Blacks or Latinos.

GOP = Rich White People

That's it. Mets VS Yankees, Giants VS Jets, Islanders Vs Rangers. That's it. It's sad and a well worn trope at this point, but it's seriously Idiocracy, and we're watching Ow, My Balls while laughing hysterically as a wrestler feeds Gatorade to our failing crops.

It really is unbearably gay and retarded. Back in the day, you might have had some young(er) go-getter who'd jump at the chance to make a run and leapfrog over Sleepy Joe or Diaper Don and swipe the nomination, but no one cares anymore.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

GOP = Rich White People

Its all so gay. I never gave a shit about politics, I just make fun of both sides.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

If Biden somehow magically cut the price of gas in half tomorrow, Nana would pump half a tank of gasoline down the sewer, and tweet about how he wasn't fooled by Evil Joe's lies. Fortunately for everyone, given how he's drinking, prancing around and taking flights every few weeks, he won't be around much longer, and probably won't even live to see the election anyhow.
Anthony either thinks Biden shits his depends 24/7 or he's planning to take down true patriotic christians like Trump and Nana.

The reality is that Biden and more so Trump laugh at retards like Anthony.

Also Anthony has oddly gotten into christian persecution shit since like Missy's jesus bs came about

Also Anthony has oddly gotten into christian persecution shit since like Missy's jesus bs came about

Yes, the brainwashing. This is what happens when you watch Fox 24 hours a day and have zero regard for even a potential opposite opinion. Everything is rigged. The election was rigged. The fraud trial (not the hush money trial) was rigged...it's all rigged. When Trump loses, it's a conspiracy and crying. A Dem WITCH HUNT!!! How anybody looks at this guys like a monument of strength and success..lmao. And my old besty got had. I really thought he was smarter than that. Trump is now literally God for Republicans, so if you don't go to church, you're Anti-Trump. The whole thing is bonkers brain cancer.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Yes, the brainwashing. This is what happens when you watch Fox 24 hours a day and have zero regard for even a potential opposite opinion. Everything is rigged. The election was rigged. The fraud trial (not the hush money trial) was rigged...it's all rigged. When Trump loses, it's a conspiracy and crying. A Dem WITCH HUNT!!! How anybody looks at this guys like a monument of strength and success..lmao. And my old besty got had. I really thought he was smarter than that. Trump id now God for Republicans, so if you don't go to church, you're Anti-Trump. The whole thing is bonkers brain cancer.
mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Yes, the brainwashing. This is what happens when you watch Fox 24 hours a day and have zero regard for even a potential opposite opinion. Everything is rigged. The election was rigged. The fraud trial (not the hush money trial) was rigged...it's all rigged. When Trump loses, it's a conspiracy and crying. A Dem WITCH HUNT!!! How anybody looks at this guys like a monument of strength and success..lmao. And my old besty got had. I really thought he was smarter than that. Trump is now literally God for Republicans, so if you don't go to church, you're Anti-Trump. The whole thing is bonkers brain cancer.
Trump let Anthony hate in the open, thats why i think MAGA R's love him, they feel he's their shield for being shit humans, joke gonna be on them, when they realize he'd gladly shove them aside to save his own ass

Trump let Anthony hate in the open, thats why i think MAGA R's love him, they feel he's their shield for being shit humans, joke gonna be on them, when they realize he'd gladly shove them aside to save his own ass

They don't care. They will glady give their life savings and careers to this man who simply regards them as a line item.

Anthony hates Black people and loves little girls. Trump hates black people and loves little girls. It's not politics. Fuck niggers and sex 14 year old girls. He's my dude!!!!!

BIden could mandate free baby hearts and 10 inch dicks for everyone and Anthony would vote Trump to own the libs. Pedophilia and nigger hate is the Cumia brand. You can't change that now.