• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Ballwashery MEGATHREAD!!!!11

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Chrissie Mayr the pedo-enabler & common thief

0728.png

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
How the fuck was Anthony "Cancelled By The Woke Mob"?

Literally no one was calling for him being fired. The story got almost no press outside of New York.

He gave his employer a defensible excuse to shed his ridiculous shock jock era contract. It had zero to do with cancel culture. I hate this whole fake victim shit that all the MAGA folks pull.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout

Literally no one was calling for him being fired. The story got almost no press outside of New York.

He gave his employer a defensible excuse to shed his ridiculous shock jock era contract. It had zero to do with cancel culture. I hate this whole fake victim shit that all the MAGA folks pull.
despite how disgustingly overused this word is, anthony is the perfect example of a political grifter

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
despite how disgustingly overused this word is, anthony is the perfect example of a political grifter

I remember ona used to make fun of Alex Jones when they'd get him on the show and then a couple of years after his firing, Anthony "the right 13" Cumia was there in his little suit talking to the camera about "the degenerates in Hollywood" on a minor segment that Jones had pity hired him for on his network.

Nothing demonstrated to me just how fair he'd fallen post his firing than that. Literally just saying whatever he had to in order to appeal to the retarded part of his fanbase that was still left, no matter how hypocritical it was.

lowend73

Forum Clout

If he was such a "man", he could have apologized for his unhinged tirade.

I don't think it would have made a difference, that bridge had demolition set under it. The photo instant was someone pushing down on the handle.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
If he was such a "man", he could have apologized for his unhinged tirade.

I do wonder if Sirius would've given him the chance to make an on-air apology at the time, if he would've taken it. Probably because he's a spineless little fuck underneath all his bravado but ultimately he would've just fucked up in some other way.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I do wonder if Sirius would've given him the chance to make an on-air apology at the time, if he would've taken it. Probably because he's a spineless little fuck underneath all his bravado but ultimately he would've just fucked up in some other way.
Oh yea, like someone had said earlier, the whole show was on its last legs. Hearing Opies stories, he basically had no help with show prep. Not that he hit home runs each time. But shit, you are getting paid millions. Open the New York Post at least. That is all Robin Quivers does.

Instead, it would be more impressions, pedophilia, and the same 5 jokes from Norton

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
One of the first? What about Mel Gibson and Kramer? Fuck that horse faced cunt.
They weren't fired specifically over Twitter though. Same with Imus or Greaseman and whatever. The whole point is that if you say something in 'public' on your own, then your employer somehow must not be allowed to punish you, even if it damages their brand. Like if a baseball player said on social media "rape is funny" or "the umps are rigging the game" then MLB should not be allowed to do anything and must magically pretend that it didn't happen. This is pretty much the NFL policy over rapes though. They just act like nothing happened at all.

Mel Gibson was illegally recorded by an unauthorized wiretap from the private detective his wife hired. And she doctored the tapes and edited them to make him seem more insane. Kramer was illegally recorded in a standup club where the comics are specifically performing new material that won't be leaked to the internet so that they can try it out. The stupid faggot that ran that club didn't stop the nigger hecklers from screaming nor the people recording Kramer. Which in the short term ended up leading to one of the funniest standup moments of all time. But in the long run now EVERY single piece of shit in public is waiting to film anything and make it racial to stir up trouble.

And Imus and Greaseman said their racist humor on air and were punished by their employer. If Imus said "nappy headed hoes" on twitter then you could make the comparison. Rick Delgado and Star and Buckwild got in trouble for stuff that they said on air as well.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout

Yeah. For a bunch of “wolves”, they sure act like sheep.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

When was the whole Bobo incident on Compound? Wasn't that pre-firing? Spraying cleaning chemicals into a literal retards eyes, hitting him and screaming nigger into his face as he cried.

Nana was a ticking timebomb.