• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Ballwashery MEGATHREAD!!!!11

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
A Reddit poster from r/TACN

Wot2.png

Wot3.png

Forum Clout
Who are these wetbrain retards who think Nana could do a 5 day 3 to 4 hour drive time or morning drive show? He barely can get through the week now and thats with Gavin doing the heavy lifting on one day. The few times I've seen him in that kind of environment he struggles and I'm not counting that lame shit he did on "red eye." His stints hosting infowars show how lame he is without the cursing and the chimp bashing.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Who are these wetbrain retards who think Nana could do a 5 day 3 to 4 hour drive time or morning drive show? He barely can get through the week now and thats with Gavin doing the heavy lifting on one day. The few times I've seen him in that kind of environment he struggles and I'm not counting that lame shit he did on "red eye." His stints hosting infowars show how lame he is without the cursing and the chimp bashing.
You can only hear the same impressions so much

Nana really hit rock bottom, even Col doesn't come on the show anymore

Forum Clout
We've all seen his tattered clothes, his squalid apartment, and his pitiful "stand-up act". He can barely function as a regular adult. There's no fucking way he up for the rigors of hosting and producing any sort of real show.

Forum Clout
We've all seen his tattered clothes, his squalid apartment, and his pitiful "stand-up act". He can barely function as a regular adult. There's no fucking way he up for the rigors of hosting and producing any sort of real show.

He can’t function as a regular adult at all. He lives in a complete fantasy world and has ballwashers around him to do everything for him. This is why he’s scared to move to SC, just the thought of having to walk into a food store and do his own shopping would probably give him a panic attack if he weren’t so drunk 24/7.