Myron Gaines aka "Fit" of "Fresh and Fit" is a better looking/more successful version of Boq

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
You know what's not "lore"? Your slow brain. Nobody can make that up.
woman-snapping-her-fingers-on-light-grey-background-closeup-bad-habit-2T0BNXC.jpg

Teetheing!?
Dont forget to snappem!

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You clearly havent done a good snappem! yet today. Not with that stinker of an attitude. Go on, put your teefies in.
I could be toothless and figure out how to not be. You being stupid means you don't have such options.

Stupid is the worst (I'm teaching you things Picklester).

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Yes.

I sometimes reply to a thread after being gone 12 hours...and the likes of you, @RoxburyRick @PickleRickle reply back within moments. This is ALL you have. No jobs, no nothing...PickleRickle I doubt even has a high school diploma. Just a bunch of loser crackheads and Johns.
I was on a 3 hour train ride yesterday morning. What your excuse for being perpetually here?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Show me the source of the lithp. The folks at home would like to know why you sound like that.

Hidden in plain sight. You're like Abdifatah Elmi, who hid his limp from us using various creative and in retrospect, humorous means. Except your "limp" was debilitating, incompatible stupidity.

You don't belong online tbh.