Myron Gaines aka "Fit" of "Fresh and Fit" is a better looking/more successful version of Boq

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Use that maw of yours to scrape it clean, stupid
You'd know about scraping rugs clean for pieces of crack rock...crackheadster.

cr.png

NewJersey.gov

^^ Nice trailer park cope and LBJ quote fulfilling, crackheadster. You've scraped thru your trailer's rug fiending for crack residue before...and anyone who ribs you, relates.

cr.png

NewJersey.gov

Are we going to do this all Saturday night again?

(Yes.)
Here's the deal, drugged up person...if I want to, I can keep you up for days again. If I want to, this place can just wither away and feebly patpost in between trauma based geopolitic-larping (@RoxburyRick ), or retarded dig-nuh-tee redeeming (@PickleRickle). It all depends on my whims...puppeteered (by adversaries I fucked over) NPCster.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Here's the deal, drugged up person...if I want to, I can keep you up for days again. If I want to, this place can just wither away and feebly patpost in between trauma based geopolitic-larping (@RoxburyRick ), or retarded dig-nuh-tee redeeming (@PickleRickle). It all depends on my whims...puppeteered (by adversaries I fucked over) NPCster.

You think you kept me up?

You didn't sleep for 72 hours. I slept soundly every night.
Sleep deprivation has led to memory loss.
Boq. Go to bed. Log off. Never return.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Yes.

I sometimes reply to a thread after being gone 12 hours...and the likes of you, @RoxburyRick @PickleRickle reply back within moments. This is ALL you have. No jobs, no nothing...PickleRickle I doubt even has a high school diploma. Just a bunch of loser crackheads and Johns.

When was the last time you were gone for 12 hours, you fucking lying nigger?

You're a little fucking weasel. Pathological liar.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Yes.

I sometimes reply to a thread after being gone 12 hours...and the likes of you, @RoxburyRick @PickleRickle reply back within moments. This is ALL you have. No jobs, no nothing...PickleRickle I doubt even has a high school diploma. Just a bunch of loser crackheads and Johns.
Remember when your gay brother stepped on a landmine because the stupid nigger wasn't watching where he was going?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Face Mecca while you cry and piss yourself on your 4 by 6 carpet, stlaker
Yes.

Nigger guy, we kept you up for over 3 days straight. I would go into work, come home and you'd still be going, for 3 days straight. Psycho female blowin' up the phone line, you betta tightin that screw its been loose for a long time.

NewJersey.gov

Face Mecca while you cry and piss yourself on your 4 by 6 carpet, stlaker

Nigger guy, we kept you up for over 3 days straight. I would go into work, come home and you'd still be going, for 3 days straight. Psycho female blowin' up the phone line, you betta tightin that screw its been loose for a long time.
Your lies are below average intelligene...You're also typing worse, unhinged and upset?

Im up, and you reply within moments. You were my entertainment (still are...and the cost you pay is that sinking feeling in your retarded gut, lol).