• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies most people think suck that you think are great

Forum Clout
Never thought of that but pretty spot on. If pat was more of a try hard he'd be that creepy. Otherwise the movie seems like it's meant to convince stoners they are actually the cool guys in college and not just lazy burners who make weed their whole personality.

The more accurate take on those guys is the stoners from PCU. Which is another one for this thread. I can watch animal house and other college movies and be entertained but none of them are remotely like a real college experience
PCU is underappreciated.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Snyder completely misunderstood the source material when he turned the characters into superhumans that could send someone flying with a punch. The point is that they're normal people. Replacing the squid with Manhattan also shows a complete lack of understanding of the ending.
But it passes 4 hours in what feels like 1. It's pretty good, though not loyal to its source material.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Grand Theft Parsons

Fire and Ice

Weirdsville

Safe Men (and pretty much anything with Steve Zahn)

Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story

There's so many more that just aren't jumping to mind.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The Counselor
Great movie. first actual screenplay McCarthy wrote and I liked that they didn't feel the need to spell everything out for your. Granted the extended scene of him talking with his gf about sex and going down with her was a little autistic and unneccesary. But the way they didn't show what happened to her exactly and let you speculate from his conversation with Westray that it was grisly was a nice touch.
Only God Forgives is really hard to sit through but worth the ride
I have started to appreciate Nicholas Winding Refn's stuff more so I might have to give this one another try. He goes a little bit heavy on making the movies visually interesting but Bronson was PFG. and Drive

Gonna seem a stupid addition compared to these two but Jane Austens Mafia! with Jay Mohr was pretty funny. some of the jokes are corny but a lot of the humor holds up.