• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies most people think are great but you think suck

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I tried to watch Prey (2022) fuh da shyow and I literally made it like less than five minutes. Right off the bat there's some awful fucking CGI and I just decided I wasn't going to subject myself to it.
I liked it. Watched with mu buddy but it was a running gag. He had thousansnds of movies on his computer and everytime i was drunk i would ask to watch predator and fall asleep on the couch in his garage. A couple years later my cousin visits and she was fucked up. To the point where bars without doormen would look at her and kick us out. Anyway he says what do you want to see? She yels preditor and falls asleep during thobopening credits.

Forum Clout
I agree, platoon is good but not great. Now it’s hard to explain to younger people Vietnam war movies since it’s so long ago and for the most part not even talked about anymore.

Have you see the Apocalypse Now 4K remaster? Picture quality is amazing
Yeah, while Platoon was not without its charms, Apocalypse Now was infinitely better.

I know some people loved “Joker” but I couldn’t get into it because it reminded me too much of “King of Comedy” which just made me want to watch that instead. A guy I worked with told me he liked it and I asked if he saw King of Comedy since it pretty much the same movie and he said no. I told him what King of Comedy was about and he said “holy shit that is the same movie”
Ugh, I thought Joker sucked. Batman's arch-villain was a weepy psychotic faggot...great.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Independence Day

V for Vendetta

ET

Interstellar

Dead Poets Society

Braveheart

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Scarface

Master and Commander

Any of the Pirates of the Caribbean

Cabaret

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Independence Day was certainly overhyped. I still remember the virus upload saving the day. But you know Will Smith was a nigger to a dead alien or something so yay.

V for Vendetta -- tried to watch it twice. Tapped out each time.

Interstellar is a movie you can only watch once, even if you like it.

Braveheart shoulda been on my original list. Way too long and anytime anything unexpected is about to happen the movie goes into slow-mo. Nice breaking the tension, stupid.

Rocky Horror Picture Show is for literal faggots. A high school friend, female, wanted me to watch it with her. I was all, "this is the worst movie I've ever seen." Do people actually *like* this one?

Scarface is a shitty movie, no two ways about it. It has a couple of good lines written as if they came from a book--no one actually talks like that.

Slight disagree any Pirates of the Caribbean -- the first one was just a fun goofy movie.

Was thinking of watching Master and Commander because the only time I watched it, it was just not memorable in any way. But all the red pilled racists seem to love it. Since you and I have similar tastes, you may have just saved me a few hours of my life which I can now devote to posting here.

Forum Clout
Rocky Horror Picture Show is for literal faggots. A high school friend, female, wanted me to watch it with her. I was all, "this is the worst movie I've ever seen." Do people actually *like* this one?
I used to work with this kid, like 21-22 years old. Around Halloween, he was telling me all about his Halloween plans. He was going to New Hope, PA, to see Rocky Horror. And I burst out laughing, and told him that a) New Hope is the gayest town around, b) Halloween is a huge gay holiday, and c) Rocky Horror is the gayest movie of all time. He scoffed, and thought I was fucking with him. The day after Halloween he comes in, and he's ashen. He walked right into the gayest scene imaginable, just a total homo holiday festival, and he had no idea. Still makes me laugh to this day.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Gladiator
The fight scenes were too close up.
Joaquin was a sniveling worm up until the end where he had to do the "honorable" thing and fight him. He's Caesar he could have ordered him dead and that would have been the end of the movie. No one would question his motivation also the blue balls to promise a roman invasion and never deliver

All the Ridley Scott """historical""" movies are trash.
It's bad enough you want to do a historical movie with no intention to do history justice, but even worse is he thinks they do a great job. His coping and seething regarding the middling reception of Napoleon were great.

Forum Clout
The VVitvh (two V's instead of a 'W' because we're artsy and different, maaaaan)
Hereditary
Midsommar
The Autopsy of Jane Doe

Movies reddit fags love which tells you all you need to know
I can't say I hated midsommer, because that would have meant it made me feel anything, I was just bored and over it from the very beginning, I felt it was the most over rated hunk of shit I've ever watched.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
As much as I enjoyed reading Lord Of the Rings and hate the movie adaptation by those three fat sheepfuckers they have one advantage over the Hobbit movies. They don’t have Stephen fucking Fry in them.

2001. Would fucking bore the arse of you. Nice twenty minutes of a shitty space ship landing, you pretentious cunt.

Titanic. I’d rather watch the more factually accurate “ a night to remember “, which isn’t a douche flick and doesn’t slander anyone

Joker, fucking capeshit ripping off shitty DeNiro movies now?

G

Titanic. I’d rather watch the more factually accurate “ a night to remember “, which isn’t a douche flick and doesn’t slander anyone
Screenshot_20240113-073146_X.jpg

A fair point

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
The Warriors

Some co-workers at an old job hyped it up too much.
The soundtrack and cinematography are great but yeah it's a kinda shit movie, I only saw it after playing the game so that ruined it a bit too.
I really enjoy The Wanderers though, no one messes with the baldies