• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies most people think are great but you think suck

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I haven't, but I've heavily considered buying the final cut blu-ray. thing is, I'm one of the few people who actually prefers the redux, and the final cut cuts out my favourite addition in the redux (the playboy bunnies scene)
It’s worth it just to see how great the picture quality is - you watch it and you can’t believe it was made in 1979. Its my best friends favorite movie and he also prefers the redux.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I know some people loved “Joker” but I couldn’t get into it because it reminded me too much of “King of Comedy” which just made me want to watch that instead. A guy I worked with told me he liked it and I asked if he saw King of Comedy since it pretty much the same movie and he said no. I told him what King of Comedy was about and he said “holy shit that is the same movie”
joker is baby's first arthouse movie. it's king of comedy without any of the wit and nuance

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
joker is baby's first arthouse movie. it's king of comedy without any of the wit and nuance
Yeah I was talking to some younger college age guys one night who were taking about it who had not seen - or even heard of King of Comedy - and they thought Joker was this groundbreaking movie. All I had to say was
IMG_2086.jpeg

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I gre up on arnold and segal movies as well as comedies like caddyshayck animal house. I get the t1 vs t2 talk. Its like alien vs aliens. Want a sci fi horror aor a sci fi action. I cant finish a " gangster movie" by that i mean godfather good felles tyoe. That being said in middle school i had the dvd of payback with mel gibson and watched it constantly also mre recently liked "shot caller"

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Independence Day

V for Vendetta

ET

Interstellar

Dead Poets Society

Braveheart

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Scarface

Master and Commander

Any of the Pirates of the Caribbean

Cabaret

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Thank you. Fuck that thing sucks. "No see he was both guys all along!"

My personal pick is Heat

The Deer hunter stinks. Basically deniro is Cimino's self insert character so he's cool and capable and tough and everyone else is a buffoon. Also Cimino lied about having served in Vietnam so it's basically all bullshit, and he grafted on that retarded Russian Roulette plot from a book even though it really has no purpose.

Terminator 2 holds up pretty well for how old it is
The whole movie could be that one scene. The rest of it just drags and isn't memorable. It's a shitty movie with one great scene.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I gre up on arnold and segal movies as well as comedies like caddyshayck animal house. I get the t1 vs t2 talk. Its like alien vs aliens. Want a sci fi horror aor a sci fi action. I cant finish a " gangster movie" by that i mean godfather good felles tyoe. That being said in middle school i had the dvd of payback with mel gibson and watched it constantly also mre recently liked "shot caller"
Shot Caller was pretty damn good.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Same here. Tried it twice. Fell asleep the first time, just got bored the second.
First time i made it to when harrison ford shows up and no fault of his said fuck it. Second time i made it to the scene where he goes to a junkyard and tons of peoole try to attack him and realized its my second time trying to watch this i dont a a single characters name or why they are where they are. Im done.