• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most annoying comedian trait?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Fake edginess ranks towards the top. The whole concept of being edgy is kinda corny and gay anyway, but if someone's going to run with it, at least try to actually be offensive. Nobody's shocked by the fact that you talk about sex. This isn't the 1950's. Dead baby jokes are lame tryhard middle schooler horseshit. Be more funny.

Also how they try to pivot from joking around to wanting to be taken seriously, like when they talk about the "craft" or start in with the political nonsense. You chose to be a clown. You're not Michelangelo, faggot. And you're not a deep thinker. You spend all day smoking weed, watching TV and trying to come up with "hot takes" on the latest nonsense news story that'll be forgotten in 2 weeks. Nice lasting artistic legacy, stupid.

What are some a them other traits we got?
I'd take a swing at any comedian who calls non comedians "civilians"

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Interaction with the audience period.

Really hate that that's a thing. Some unfunny retarded attention-seeking loser thinks he'll make his "moment" interrupting a show everyone paid for. Now the comic has to grind to a halt to address them or else he's not good or something.

Do your material. I don't think I've ever seen a good response to hecklers other than a quick witty comeback then continuing with the show.

Forum Clout
Really hate that that's a thing. Some unfunny retarded attention-seeking loser thinks he'll make his "moment" interrupting a show everyone paid for. Now the comic has to grind to a halt to address them or else he's not good or something.

Do your material. I don't think I've ever seen a good response to hecklers other than a quick witty comeback then continuing with the show.
Obviously, you've never seen The Legend, Rich Vos!