• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most annoying comedian trait?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
The unwritten rule of not shitting on other comics.

It's just something THAT ISN'T DONE... unless you're Joe Rogan who shit on Mencia, or Louis CK who shit on Dane Cook and Denis Leary. Even Kevin Brennan's career got a shot in the arm because he started shitting on others within "the industry".

The other thing that comics do that's cringe is breaking someone else's balls to the delight of nobody... and I'm of course talking about DeRosa, who made fun of guys like Doctor Steve and Troy Quan and they gave it back to him harder. If you can't outwit a CIVILIAN and you can't make fun of someone and have them take it in stride and not take it personally, then you're not good at it and you should have been selling sandwiches ten years ago.

I listened to this old episode of O&A with Burr and DeRosa. At the end Burr had to tell this story of how Joe opened for him, shit all over the crowd and said 'cunt' 50 times and then Burr had to follow that with an hour. Burr wound up screaming at Joe over the phone for fucking up the set by going into business for himself, and with such a level of unawareness replied "look that's just where I'm at in my career now" as if he were an actual artist.

How clueless can you be? All the opener has to do is keep the energy going at medium to build the anticipation for the headliner, and he completely shit on the guy WHO LET HIM RENT AN APARTMENT FROM HIM. I'm so happy Joe is where he is right now.
Nigger should be selling falafels by the sphinx.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
That cringey ''listen folks, i've been sober for over 2 years now- (applause break)''

Nobody cares that you're a zero impulse control retard. Go tell your WHACKY story about the iphone store, junkie fuck.
Merrill, that's a bit harsh! Alcoholism/Junkieism are real diseases, as opposed to downie shitl lol
"Hey mum, thanks for drinking during your pregnancy, I'm a retard for life cause you couldn't go nine months without a drink haha!"

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
To add to the problem with fake edginess: shitting on religion isn't brave or rebellious. It's 2021, not 1975. No one goes to church these days, so who are you fighting against?

Never mind that a lot of these comics came from the UK after WWII. When were they even getting Christiantiy pushed on them?
It's never religion, it's only Christians. Make fun of Muslims you will get stabbed, if you make fun of Jews, you'll never work again

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
A million of them, but one yet to be mentioned is something I think actually Norton called out.
Comics who pretend they're hip, cool, or attractive. You're a professional fucking clown, you've given up you're right to be the young suave celebrity. "I want to get paid to talk about dicks and weed for an hour AND I wanna be popular and get lots of pussy." You don't get to have your cake and eat it too, nigger.

Hitler

Forum Clout
Thinking they can say anything without repercussions because they're just jokes so you shouldn't be offended. That's not how the world works and a comedian shouldn't be exempt from public outcry.

Also the endless pontificating about "the craft" bugs me greatly everytime it is brought up on a podcast.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Airplane, hotel and most "on the road" yuma. I just don't see how you can squeeze more water out of that stone.
It's really pretentious and most people can't relate to begin with because they actually do work for a living.
When they start with "on an airplane" or "at the airport" during the setup, I >50% of times can exactly predict the punchline.

Having obvious stage fright and being stiff, rictus grinning and chuckling through your setups like a nervous nellie and bugging out doing the punchline with a smug look of superiority because you know "This fawkin kills" only to visibly melt down when people don't really react.

Interaction with the audience period.
"He does great crowd work! You should see him take down this heckler on Youtube" - so not really a comedian but an influencer, got it.