• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Birrittella Mocks the Death of a Small Child

lowend73

Forum Clout
I hope Anthony murder-suicides this cunt. Fuck these people. I don't even care from a morality standpoint like you nice queers, just that it had ZERO FUNNY. BE MORE FUNNY OR I'LL JAM A BROADSWORD IN YOUR UNNEEDED CUNT. EXCALIBUR ASS BITCH. STUPID.
Their not people

Forum Clout
1000004823.png

The only pitter patter in groomia manor is these crusty claws scrapping the linoleum.

G

There are so many people like Missy on Twitter, just complete phony Catholic faggots.

I've been constantly asking this one preaching faggot how long he's been Catholic, and he's ignored me every time because he doesn't want to say it's been a few months at most.

fuckingfaggot.jpg

Adding this to my question got him to block me:

fuckingfaggot2.jpg

They fucking suck.

G

Can someone explain her comment to me? I know the tone meant is "crass" but what is she talking about/referring to? Thatthe kid was too slow?