• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Birrittella Mocks the Death of a Small Child

lowend73

Forum Clout
This is a cry out from Missy. Fucking a decrepit ghoul, far away from the bustling metropolis of NYC

No real job/contribution to society. Addicted to social media. And worst of all is that she cannot have children. Nice womb stupid

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Oh great, a barren, strong-faced hole making dead kid jokes on the wrong side of 30.

Some women can't have kids and turn into the best aunts and older cousins a child could have, or they become great teachers or they adopt.
Then you have the total wastes like what you see here, the ones who keep putting it off trying to whore themselves out for as long as possible. In Missy's case she's making herself more appealing to Nana, who I'm sure is always in the mood for lovin out there by the swap next to the garbage burning pit. She's doing this for head pats from the Ghoul, no doubt. It's pathetic.

She deserves a nasty rash from those likely unwashed mats she rolls around on all day long. Cunt.

G

Nice. What a piece of shit. I know we're all varying degrees of garbage here, but imagine finding a kid actually being killed funny. Just because they were black. Real Christian there, you turtle-faced bitch.
Only kids mocked for their death here WERE black

-my brother
-Qadan

You guys are scum indeed, and Im happy I'm a cut above y'all. (Including Nana and his ugly goomah)

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Did the people mocking it think it was bs? No...Anyway how about all the people making gallows vizio soundbar humor? Qadan's gruesome death definitely happened and what did people here do? Would not happen if he wasn't mixed race.
Ok so to clarify: it was sassy lore but the 40 year old alcoholic sassters are lowly humans notwithstanding because they believed it to be real

Am I correct?

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Only kids mocked for their death here WERE black

-my brother
-Qadan

You guys are scum indeed, and Im happy I'm a cut above y'all. (Including Nana and his ugly goomah)
rest in piss to your brother; the less of your inferior genetics on this planet, the better. I speak for everyone when I say that we sincerely wish you would join him

G

rest in piss to your brother; the less of your inferior genetics on this planet, the better. I speak for everyone when I say that we sincerely wish you would join him

I will fully admit that I would fuck sue lightning, a fake woman, before ever sleeping with a real woman who's fat. not sure what that says about me

You are a faggot/sodomite/homosexual/cursed...LOL, mad.