• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Birrittella Mocks the Death of a Small Child

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5227.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm all for harsh humour, but not the death of an innocent kid. How hateful do you have to be just to wish death on a wee lad due to colour?

I hate this fuckin cunt more than Ant now.

I'm sure this won't affect her employment as she's probably fucking her boss - but perhaps this getting around to clientele? That's not good for business...

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I'm all for harsh humour, but not the death of an innocent kid. How hateful do you have to be just to wish death on a wee lad due to colour?

I hate this fuckin cunt more than Ant now.

I'm sure this won't affect her employment as she's probably fucking her boss - but perhaps this getting around to clientele? That's not good for business...

Don't forget she actually works with kids training them in BJJ too. Here she is proudly displayed on their trainers page - https://www.highperformancegym.com/trainers

UnPRePared

Forum Clout

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I'm sure god's happy to see you mocking the death of one of his children, you larping little bitch. missy has accelerated herself as being one of the most utterly unlikable people posted on here

Anthony: Sad and self loathing

Joe: Pathetic and living joke

Missy: Angry, evil, vapid, thoughtless, barren whore