Might have to fly to Milwaukee within the next few weeks

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Just sit next to him, engage in some friendly chit-chat about what he's writing, or whatever game is on. Give him a chance to show off a lil bit of the actor that plays Patrick S Tomlinson and see if he really is capable of being a normal human. Then turn the conversation to anything that even mildly contradicts his political view, or even talk about how well your tesla stocks are doing and see if his true piggish nature comes out. If it does, just start insulting his intelligence to his face. Obviously record the whole thing.
This is the best idea, I think. It’ll stress-test just how much this place is affecting him. I wouldn’t directly insult his intelligence to his face though, because you’d get more out of him by being as respectful as possible (which may mean placating his ego at points, but it would all be “fuh da show”).

I really just want to see how much this place has humbled him IRL, if at all. We know he isn’t humble online, but there’s no way he couldn’t be affected deeply by all of this.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Ask him if he’s the girl who ghosted you on Christian Mingle.

782696E0-CB0F-426E-900D-C58D18DB0BCC.jpeg

G

MITUUT Spy Camera Hidden Camera Nanny Cam, Mini Camera 4K Ultra HD with Wireless WiFi Camera, Portable Home Security Indoor Outdoor Secret Pinhole Small Camera [URL]https://a.co/d/7oHETkh[/URL]

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Just sit next to him, engage in some friendly chit-chat about what he's writing, or whatever game is on. Give him a chance to show off a lil bit of the actor that plays Patrick S Tomlinson and see if he really is capable of being a normal human. Then turn the conversation to anything that even mildly contradicts his political view, or even talk about how well your tesla stocks are doing and see if his true piggish nature comes out. If it does, just start insulting his intelligence to his face. Obviously record the whole thing.
MITUUT Spy Camera Hidden Camera Nanny Cam, Mini Camera 4K Ultra HD with Wireless WiFi Camera, Portable Home Security Indoor Outdoor Secret Pinhole Small Camera https://a.co/d/7oHETkh
All of this.