Might have to fly to Milwaukee within the next few weeks

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
I have a personal matter of business which may involve me having to fly to Milwaukee at some point before the end of February or early March. I couldn't be bothered to stay anywhere besides a Hyatt which just so happens to be located ten minutes away from Hooligan's.

Don't want to be like Dan and just livestream a non-eventful visit. Open to non-criminal felony ideas.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
I have a personal matter of business which may involve me having to fly to Milwaukee at some point before the end of February or early March. I couldn't be bothered to stay anywhere besides a Hyatt which just so happens to be located ten minutes away from Hooligan's.

Don't want to be like Dan and just livestream a non-eventful visit. Open to non-criminal felony ideas.
Ask Pat to sign your copy of Christmas Carnage

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
If you like sushi, go to Kyoto.
It's in a trash strip mall that is an offshoot of South Ridge Mall, but it's incredible.
It is one of the things about Wisconsin that I actually miss.
Go, you will thank me.
And get some custard at kopp's if you really want to pile it on

1674987623322.png

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
If you like sushi, go to Kyoto.
It's in a trash strip mall that is an offshoot of South Ridge Mall, but it's incredible.
It is one of the things about Wisconsin that I actually miss.
Go, you will thank me.
And get some custard at kopp's if you really want to pile it on

View attachment 92297
I took a girlfriend here once and we ordered the Love Boat. She requested no white fish or cooked fish. Essentially, she was demanding that they give us the most expensive cuts of tuna, salmon, and eel on anything that would have been cheaper whitefish. The sushi chef came out and asked why she hated whitefish, and she said, "we'll take snapper, and white tuna, but no other whitefish, end of story" She was a bitch, and we broke up, but that meal was heaven