• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Literally no one will remember Ant when he dies.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
No one (present company excluded) remembers Nana now. He was a shock radio second banana, and in 2024 he might as well have been a vaudeville act or a silent film star.

He was a silent film star.

a1424a6757c0d3f3aa34309c0126338b.png

584574ef3b3fe8f4f1b689cd5ea79ef2.jpg

Forum Clout
Let's say Nana dies tonight. Who attends his funeral services? The family, probably, and Missy, I assume. I likewise assume that Gavin and Geno will be there, along with a smattering of his other F-list comedy "pals" and radio wack-packers. Jim would probably go just to trot out his strapping Viking he-bride in front of people. KTC? I dunno. Maybe Opie would show, maybe not. But what real celebrities would show? I can't see Rogan caring enough to go, and everyone else wrote him off years ago.

So maybe 20-25 people, at most. Like when your 89 year old aunt dies, and hardly anyone goes to the funeral because everyone she knew is either dead or too infirm to make it. And would they have a big picture of him near the casket, making one of those ghoulish goblin faces? It's fun to ponder.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Disagree on a lot of these points.

It's true that barely any news site will report his death. But Opie and Ron Bennington will absolutely hold their own form of tribute, either a show discussing him and what happened, or a brief segment (more likely in Bennington's case.) Gail was listening to O&A when she was like 12.

For their own sake, really. Not many people can spend decades with another and hold that grudge past their death. It's cliche but, that's what it does to us. It literally brings us back to the day we met the person and you can "forgive" almost all.

The sad part is that the people Anthony trashed and talked the hardest shit bout would probably be the only people genuinely shedding one single tear at his grave, without telling anyone they went.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Let's say Nana dies tonight. Who attends his funeral services? The family, probably, and Missy, I assume. I likewise assume that Gavin and Geno will be there, along with a smattering of his other F-list comedy "pals" and radio wack-packers. Jim would probably go just to trot out his strapping Viking he-bride in front of people. KTC? I dunno. Maybe Opie would show, maybe not. But what real celebrities would show? I can't see Rogan caring enough to go, and everyone else wrote him off years ago.

So maybe 20-25 people, at most. Like when your 89 year old aunt dies, and hardly anyone goes to the funeral because everyone she knew is either dead or too infirm to make it. And would they have a big picture of him near the casket, making one of those ghoulish goblin faces? It's fun to ponder.

Ok, so I'm just going to throw this out there to you lads. No promises, but I'll ask your opinion.

Let's say the old Queen croaks. And let's say the wake, even funeral, lands during one of my tour breaks... Should I go?

Now this is all dependent on if it's public. I assume his family is dense enough to think there'd be a turnout - I don't see much of that unless Big A thinks eating her decaying flesh would transfer his soul - I just wonder if the bit is worth it.

Because let's be blunt, Calling All Stations bombed in America. I mean crashed like the bloody Challenger. I'm a complete unknown over there, I know this. The best I could hope for is Ronnie B doing a double take and whispering to his worthless daughter, "The fuck is Donal Logue doin' at Ants funeral?"

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Ok, so I'm just going to throw this out there to you lads. No promises, but I'll ask your opinion.

Let's say the old Queen croaks. And let's say the wake, even funeral, lands during one of my tour breaks... Should I go?

Now this is all dependent on if it's public. I assume his family is dense enough to think there'd be a turnout - I don't see much of that unless Big A thinks eating her decaying flesh would transfer his soul - I just wonder if the bit is worth it.

Because let's be blunt, Calling All Stations bombed in America. I mean crashed like the bloody Challenger. I'm a complete unknown over there, I know this. The best I could hope for is Ronnie B doing a double take and whispering to his worthless daughter, "The fuck is Donal Logue doin' at Ants funeral?"
Will anyone cry?Ike genuine sadness he is dead

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout

No doubt his little known niece would show up with a vintage 2012 Macbook. The five 'obama president naaawh' youths would probably also come. And the five black men from Times Square he had to shout at like dogs. And the woman who called him sexy.