• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Literally no one will remember Ant when he dies.

lowend73

Forum Clout
After Anthony dies, who will be the go to black crime reporter on twitter?

live in Chicago ; ya know how many times I I have had an issue with black people? Zero
When I lived in NY for college? Zero

Only issue I can think of when I stepped on one’s shoes and they got upset, but that’s about it. I didn’t go on twitter and rage about it, I didn’t take photos. Guy didn’t beat me, or find pack of fellow blacks to jump me.

Amazing you say my bad and guess what people fucking move on with there day.

Anthony just wants an excuse to play real life Dirty Harry with the black community.
He had his chance and bitched up

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
9BF26E50-01FE-4D0E-93F4-4AFBBAC74350.jpeg

3789C943-F56C-4EB2-B569-DF26DB1A99C2.jpeg

032381D7-7629-4A10-9377-459E122BDBE6.jpeg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Yeah they will. Whatever he is now he was a funny fuck once upon a time. For an entertainer he’s essentially dead already. Relegated to streaming sites and communities filled with autistics, child molesters, and nazi larpers. His peers on his “network” are Geno Bisconte tier people and shows by faggots like Chris Balwashdassano who were literally just fans.

And still people remember him.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
After Anthony dies, who will be the go to black crime reporter on twitter?

live in Chicago ; ya know how many times I I have had an issue with black people? Zero
When I lived in NY for college? Zero

Only issue I can think of when I stepped on one’s shoes and they got upset, but that’s about it. I didn’t go on twitter and rage about it, I didn’t take photos. Guy didn’t beat me, or find pack of fellow blacks to jump me.

Amazing you say my bad and guess what people fucking move on with there day.

Anthony just wants an excuse to play real life Dirty Harry with the black community.
ann coulter is basically the female ant

the problem with people like her and him is that they're not wrong about black crime stats but when a liberal concedes it they have nothing. it's nonstop nigger did x y or z, but they never propose any solutions, only outrage.

people can think liberals have a retarded way of solving the black crime issue, but at least they're proposing something. conservatives offer nothing at all, and arguably what they do propose would just make it worse. i'm not sure how i feel about abortion for example, but liberals are right when they say conservatives want to ban it but have nothing in the way of developing someone born into the shittiest of ghettos a way out of it.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Lock the criminals up. Execute the worst offenders. If they're juveniles punish their parents. Ignore the cries of "it's not fair!" Using the law to punish people has worked for all of human history.
if Trump ran on your first three sentences and something similar with immigration, they'd have it in the bag. i actually think that's the only path to victory for conservatives right now and it'd be a successful platform

i still think though there is a will of people to figure out how to solve the root of the issue without resorting to punishment, and our 'rehabilitation' in the US is garbage. in my opinion: Trump had the right idea of bringing manufacturing back to inner cities. that plus tariffs and strong unions, it'd have to have some positive effect. but what do i know, container of coffee, etc

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
if Trump ran on your first three sentences and something similar with immigration, they'd have it in the bag. i actually think that's the only path to victory for conservatives right now and it'd be a successful platform

i still think though there is a will of people to figure out how to solve the root of the issue without resorting to punishment, and our 'rehabilitation' in the US is garbage. in my opinion: Trump had the right idea of bringing manufacturing back to inner cities. that plus tariffs and strong unions, it'd have to have some positive effect. but what do i know, container of coffee, etc
We just need to get women out of politics.

Forum Clout
When people die often the negative traits about them seemingly disappear or are overlooked so when Cumia dies don't be surprised to see people calling him a radio legend and one of the funniest men of all time and that they wished he was still around etc whilst his hatred of blacks and paedophilia is swept under the rug.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
First , no one besides us thinks about Opie and Anthony.
Bzzzt! wrong child

I've said it before, I hear O&A mentioned in the wild even by young podcasters. I'm not saying they give a shit about AntH's current incarnation or will care when he dies, but O&A has had an online resurgence in popularity - albeit just the older episodes