• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Literally no one will remember Ant when he dies.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
First , no one besides us thinks about Opie and Anthony. Even the people who listened 20 years ago but stopped won’t recognize his name. Even if they did, they would assume it was another Anthony Cumia based on how ugly and disgusting and different he looks compared to 2004.

Second, not a single website will report on his death. Not one.

Third, his family is all waiting for him to die. He is a fucking bum who no doubt has some sort of will or life insurance. He is more trouble having around. No doubt Dawn and Joe are waiting for their babybro to kick the bucket so they can get that sweet $$$ without him being a stuck up dickhead to them or making creepy pedophile jokes about their children. His girlfriend will thank GOD he finally died and so will all his exes.

Lets go down the list of people who knew him.

Opie would say “Yeah that sucks man” for a minute or two of his show then move on. No long remembrances or tributes. Jimmy will go “Yeah man he was fuckin funny man” but completely worm his way out of any praise for fear of backlash wether from SXM or the media, and thats it. Sam will offer the same empty condolences ala “He helped me get my start in radio”. People like Geno, Chrissy, and Shuli are so irrelevant they’re not even remembered as they’re alive. Every one of his followers would just find some other dude who rants about niggers to scratch their itch. Bennington, any other radio host, any other comedian, will not even mention him. The only person who would be reasonably upset is Bobo, but that goldfish brained tard would forget upon seeing a shiny object or a womans tits.

Finally, you have us, the REAL and ONLY “true fans”. You know whats the most positive thing we could say about him? “He was funny when he was on the radio, and he ruined that all to tweet about blacks 24/7.” In fact, thats how most will refer to him as. Not Anthony of the Opie and Anthony show, but Anthony the nigger guy.

No benefit. No funeral. No remembrance. The only permeant record of his existence is his hate filled and deranged twitter account, and the hours upon hours of radio where he only played second fiddle and was a laugh track.

For any other normal human being this would be a reverse Ebenezer Scrooge. A man sees how miserable he’s made everyone in his life and how he’s amounted to nothing and tries at the 11th hour to turn it all around with this new insight.

But nope. Keep drinking, keep tweeting, keep giggling, keep tittering, keep lisping, pass out, repeat.

Perfect life!

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
First , no one besides us thinks about Opie and Anthony. Even the people who listened 20 years ago but stopped won’t recognize his name. Even if they did, they would assume it was another Anthony Cumia based on how ugly and disgusting and different he looks compared to 2004.

Third, his family is all waiting for him to die. He is a fucking bum who no doubt has some sort of will or life insurance. He is more trouble having around. No doubt Dawn and Joe are waiting for their babybro to kick the bucket so they can get that sweet $$$ without him being a stuck up dickhead to them or making creepy pedophile jokes about their children. His girlfriend will thank GOD he finally died and so will all his exes.

Opie would say “Yeah that sucks man” for a minute or two of his show then move on. No long remembrances or tributes. Jimmy will go “Yeah man he was fuckin funny man” but completely worm his way out of any praise for fear of backlash wether from SXM or the media, and thats it. Sam will offer the same empty condolences ala “He helped me get my start in radio”. People like Geno, Chrissy, and Shuli are so irrelevant they’re not even remembered as they’re alive. Every one of his followers would just find some other dude who rants about niggers to scratch their itch. Bennington, any other radio host, any other comedian, will not even mention him. The only person who would be reasonably upset is Bobo, but that goldfish brained tard would forget upon seeing a shiny object or a womans tits.

Finally, you have us, the REAL and ONLY “true fans”. You know whats the most positive thing we could say about him? “He was funny when he was on the radio, and he ruined that all to tweet about blacks 24/7.” In fact, thats how most will refer to him as. Not Anthony of the Opie and Anthony show, but Anthony the nigger guy.

No benefit. No funeral. No remembrance. The only permeant record of his existence is his hate filled and deranged twitter account, and the hours upon hours of radio where he only played second fiddle and was a laugh track.

For any other normal human being this would be a reverse Ebenezer Scrooge. A man sees how miserable he’s made everyone in his life and how he’s amounted to nothing and tries at the 11th hour to turn it all around with this new insight.

But nope. Keep drinking, keep tweeting, keep giggling, keep tittering, keep lisping, pass out, repeat.

Perfect life!
you will stupid. you don't shut up about him, ever

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
First , no one besides us thinks about Opie and Anthony.

If you're not including Danny in "us", then you're simply wrong Sue. He's more obsessed with everyone who was connected to that show than anyone here.

I do agree that Ant will die a forgotten, irrelevant hasbeen nothing though.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
you will stupid. you don't shut up about him, ever
First , no one besides us thinks about Opie and Anthony…Finally, you have us, the REAL and ONLY “true fans”. You know whats the most positive thing we could say about him? “He was funny when he was on the radio, and he ruined that all to tweet about blacks 24/7.”
Thats what i said, stupit

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Even the hasbeens they used to make fun of are still more notable than Anthony is. I'm sure he felt on top of the world sticking the boots to Gallagher and Yakov Smirnoff. Yakov is a meme now Anth. What are you except some washed up, disgraced old queer?
When his heart does stop ticking in the not too distant future the absolute funniest thing this place could do is not even acknowledge it. Literally nobody would notice he died except Joe.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Even the hasbeens they used to make fun of are still more notable than Anthony is. I'm sure he felt on top of the world sticking the boots to Gallagher and Yakov Smirnoff.
Yakov Smirnoff slaps, child. Unironically. The last couple times Anthony got up on stage and tried to do a comedy bit he bombed horrifically.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5384.jpeg

I counted less than 100 last time

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
After Anthony dies, who will be the go to black crime reporter on twitter?

live in Chicago ; ya know how many times I I have had an issue with black people? Zero
When I lived in NY for college? Zero

Only issue I can think of when I stepped on one’s shoes and they got upset, but that’s about it. I didn’t go on twitter and rage about it, I didn’t take photos. Guy didn’t beat me, or find pack of fellow blacks to jump me.

Amazing you say my bad and guess what people fucking move on with there day.

Anthony just wants an excuse to play real life Dirty Harry with the black community.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Yeah so? I was referring to Yakovs comedy not his shit from the show.
you think it's good comedy? I've not heard much of it, but it seemed pretty hack; 'what a countrry' as every punchline, & not just as a callback

you are a contrarian, so I guess it makes sense

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
After Anthony dies, who will be the go to black crime reporter on twitter?

live in Chicago ; ya know how many times I I have had an issue with black people? Zero
When I lived in NY for college? Zero

Only issue I can think of when I stepped on one’s shoes and they got upset, but that’s about it. I didn’t go on twitter and rage about it, I didn’t take photos. Guy didn’t beat me, or find pack of fellow blacks to jump me.

Amazing you say my bad and guess what people fucking move on with there day.

Anthony just wants an excuse to play real life Dirty Harry with the black community.
Tweeting and twitter really caused all of this faggotry. He’s too old to understand the concepts of rage bait or algorithms that have locked him into this online bubble and thus worldview. The black crime he constantly tweets about (that occurs in inner cities) has been going on for like 70 years, the only difference is faggots are able to record it, post it on twitter, and have thousands of people also retweeting it. Now multiply that 50,000 times and Nana is just convinced this is all thats out there in his real world.

lowend73

Forum Clout

Perfect life!
@chiquita banana , you hitched yourself to a real loser