Kiwifarmer Toyota Tacoma 1997 shared this while trying to breach the containment zone

Have his wife pay you 83 thousand dollars
raw-318858573.gif

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
he didn’t change it. He just finally started blocking burner numbers or stopped responding. I’m pretty sure he believed he was “collecting” evidence responding to every redditor’s text. But he’s now realized it’s over and no one cares. What his new cope will be, who can guess…

I predict he tries to morph in to some anti online harassment/section 230 activist

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I predict he tries to morph in to some anti online harassment/section 230 activist

I've been saying since 2020 that this was his ultimate plan, and I still believe it was prior to the police lawsuit.

Back when he thought Goldberg Law was going to represent him, he was talking as if he was assembling a Super-Victims Avengers Team to march on Washington and repeal section 230. His bravado disapated after the first couple failed restraining orders, when he realized he wasn't going to beat the idiots through the legislative or legal processes. Now he's resigned to filing frivolous lawsuits until someone bails him out.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
I've been saying since 2020 that this was his ultimate plan, and I still believe it was prior to the police lawsuit.

Back when he thought Goldberg Law was going to represent him, he was talking as if he was assembling a Super-Victims Avengers Team to march on Washington and repeal section 230. His bravado disapated after the first couple failed restraining orders, when he realized he wasn't going to beat the idiots through the legislative or legal processes. Now he's resigned to filing frivolous lawsuits until someone bails him out.
Ok you predicted it and I stole your bit

Happy?

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I’m always happy these days. Converting to boqslam was the greatest thing I’ve ever done.

Patposting is fun because of the communal experience, all the ribs a good bit gets, the excitement of a big event happening in real time. I like the comraderie. The KF false flag wars. The side characters. The linger longer lore. Following Rick around this place is like reading The Canterbury Tales forever.

But Boq posting do be hittin different. It's just instant gratification for the 5-10 users doing it. My autism has reached dizzying new heights fucking with Boq for 48 hours at a time. He's like our first, forum-grown, locally cooked lolcow. I thought The Dan Man would become our first cow, but his status here is more nuanced because of his major victories and financial power moves. Boq is pure cow straight to the dome. I don't even have to open a new browser to login to a social media account, I just head to OffTopic and take my pants off. And there he is.

Last edited:

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Patposting is fun because of the communal experience, all the ribs a good bit gets, the excitement of a big event happening in real time. I like the comraderie. The KF false flag wars. The side characters. Following Rick around this place is like reading The Canterbury Tales forever.

But Boq posting do be hittin different. It's just instant gratification for the 5-10 users doing it. My autism has reached dizzying new heights fucking with Boq for 48 hours at a time. He's like our first, forum-grown, locally cooked lolcow. I thought The Dan Man would become our first cow, but his status here is more nuanced because of his major victories and financial power moves. Boq is pure cow straight to the dome. I don't even have to open a new browser to login to a social media account, I just head to OffTopic and take my pants off. And there he is.
@NewJersey.gov comment?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
It's entirely possible his lawyers told him that by refusing to change his number, he was effectively challenging trolls to continue fucking with him rather than attempting to distance himself from the harassment. As a condition of their services in the suit against the MPD, they may have insisted he take this step to at least give the appearance he's tried to stop the trolling himself. His book is being shopped right now, there's a lot riding on 2024 for Rick.
This is far too rational to be true. He probably couldn't afford his phone bill or something.