Kiwifarmer Toyota Tacoma 1997 shared this while trying to breach the containment zone

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Why would he be filtering Milwaukee area codes?
Toyota only uses 608 or 414 on textnow.
OK so then they're filtering VOIP traffic I guess. I'm giving you possibilities here. I'm not his cellular provider. textnow doesn't work, cellphone does for someone I talk to.

Anyway why the fuck would anyone want to call him? Fuck that guy. Leave him alone already.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
I’m not surprised that 1997 Toyota Tacoma is still up to no good. The man is a menace. Some might say all illegal activity related to Patrick is him and him alone.

Except we know AprilRains and John Andrew’s Stan aka @Salted Earth Truffle have committed a variety of heinous crimes against Rick and his family. It’s not just one kiwi farmer here Folksh, there’s a whole fawkin crew of em committing these felony crimes

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Except we know AprilRains and John Andrew’s Stan aka @Salted Earth Truffle have committed a variety of heinous crimes against Rick and his family. It’s not just one kiwi farmer here Folksh, there’s a whole fawkin crew of em committing these felony crimes

Btw: all this Forum Wars lore is why @NewJersey.gov calls me a kiwifarmer. Because I allegedly did a bit framing them for fake federal crimes.

Here's Dinero Dan trying to rally them against me lol.
@NewJersey.gov get some rest, bud.

1000000722.png

Last edited:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
What's that? You can filter calls and texts only from trusted numbers you whitelist with an app?

I did this with some psycho who was stalking me YEARS ago. I don't remember the app, but it would literally play an identical message when they tried calling. It wouldn't even respond to texts. Sounds oddly familiar...

Ashcroft

What's that? You can filter calls and texts only from trusted numbers you whitelist with an app?

I did this with some psycho who was stalking me YEARS ago. I don't remember the app, but it would literally play an identical message when they tried calling. It wouldn't even respond to texts. Sounds oddly familiar...

Was your stlaker calling you from the same number over and over or from hundreds of different numbers?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Was your stlaker calling you from the same number over and over or from hundreds of different numbers?
They used a few different numbers, hence why I got the app. Supposedly they used their new SO's number to leave me a bizarre VM at one point. The app literally blocked all calls except from people in my contacts, and played back a similar, "This number is no longer in service" message for anyone not whitelisted. I didn't even receive texts. It was a breath of fresh air, but I also wasn't a complete dick to literally everybody I communicated with either.

Ashcroft

They used a few different numbers, hence why I got the app. Supposedly they used their new SO's number to leave me a bizarre VM at one point. The app literally blocked all calls except from people in my contacts, and played back a similar, "This number is no longer in service" message for anyone not whitelisted. I didn't even receive texts. It was a breath of fresh air, but I also wasn't a complete dick to literally everybody I communicated with either.

Sounds like a windfall for Rick's publication chances

Lol. He'll say "My agent is handling my calls, stlaker" but what if someone wanted to interview him for the news?

The only people who can contact him from now on are his lawyers, family, agent, and Boomia.

Nice life.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Sounds like a windfall for Rick's publication chances

Lol. He'll say "My agent is handling my calls, stlaker" but what if someone wanted to interview him for the news?

The only people who can contact him from now on are his lawyers, family, agent, and Boomia.

Nice life.
So, wait...you CAN'T just get a secondary number for business matters you only give out to very specific people? 🤔

Ashcroft

So, wait...you CAN'T just get a secondary number for business matters you only give out to very specific people? 🤔

Sounds like his regular number is now that number you're talking about.

He's going to need a new number for "new business" contacts not already in his contact list.

Either way, this would've been easier if he'd just changed his number in 2019.