Just a quick hang

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
“Guys it’s totally a bit listen to me pretend cry about someone harassing my brother in law. I definitely didn’t care that my family was harassed!”

I feel like a lot of the Dan arc was supposed to be a bit..but he underestimated people’s willingness to fuck with someone who is supposed to be their “brother”. He got genuinely worried and bothered when it was always supposed to be pretend.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

Disturbed's cover is better but this is acceptable.

@UnPRePared For whatever it's worth, this is an excellent performance. Now I see why you got the job.

Fat Pat has one over on Dan. He isn't infertile. It's apparently a problem for Downs syndromes.
I see it as more of a solution for the problem of Down syndrome. Keeps things manageable but still entertaining.

G

@UnPRePared For whatever it's worth, this is an excellent performance. Now I see why you got the job.

I see it as more of a solution for the problem of Down syndrome. Keeps things manageable but still entertaining.
I see it more as an ugly mong who married an imported middle aged cunt who gave her best years to the negritos in the favela being unable to pass on his weak, inbred seed. Nothing personal though.

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
Wrong, brother. He was under the influence. Didn't have the balls to do it sober and groveled in court. Poor example, brother.

PS

142-F11-AF-61-F7-4900-A509-B2-FFFAC6611-D.gif