Just a quick hang

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Your insistence on egging on this community to fuck with you is puzzling

Eh he's won, he just has. For now anyway.

I can't stand the fucker but he's simultaneously managed to piss of half this place while winning over the other half. He's had every aspect of his life exposed, withstood hiding on KF for months, come back on his gay little gimmick account, saw multiple people who hated him leave/meltdown/convert to his side.

The HH Brother account is genius. He can demand attention and simumtatiously hide behind irony. It's fucking perfect for someone as insecure as Dan. I can't even hate him for it. I have to respect him for it really. Not matter how much people bash him, he can just post some ironic HH pic/gif with "brother" at the end and he wins.

It'll all end in tears eventually and I'm here for that as much as Patrick's murder/suicide of him and Niki at this point but for now you gotta give this Down's Syndrome looking fuck some credit. He's trolled the fuck out of this place the last month or so.

PS he's a mong and his wife's a 2.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Eh he's won, he just has. For now anyway.

I can't stand the fucker but he's simultaneously managed to piss of half this place while winning over the other half. He's had every aspect of his life exposed, withstood hiding on KF for months, come back on his gay little gimmick account, saw multiple people who hated him leave/meltdown/convert to his side.

The HH Brother account is genius. He can demand attention and simumtatiously hide behind irony. It's fucking perfect for someone as insecure as Dan. I can't even hate him for it. I have to respect him for it really. Not matter how much people bash him, he can just post some ironic HH pic/gif with "brother" at the end and he wins.

It'll all end in tears eventually and I'm here for that as much as Patrick's murder/suicide of him and Niki at this point but for now you gotta give this Down's Syndrome looking fuck some credit. He's trolled the fuck out of this place the last month or so.

PS he's a mong and his wife's a 2.

Thank you for your time.
You give Dan credit for what others are doing. His idea of getting back into the boards “good graces” was show up at hooligans and embarrass himself. That’s the extent of his abilities.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
You give Dan credit for what others are doing. His idea of getting back into the boards “good graces” was show up at hooligans and embarrass himself. That’s the extent of his abilities.
I mean this unironically - all any brotherman has to do to win me over is show up at Hooli’s and embarrass their self.

Dan however is a special case. He’s essentially a main character in da show now. Every aspect of his saga has entertained me and I look forward to the rest of the rollercoaster.

So many good potential storylines in our future. There’s no way Torquie is gone for good.

HotDogJoe

By posting about him in any kind of emotional way, you're just letting him win. That's the retarded genius of his HH account. He can just post any ironic HH gif or quote and say "brother" and he's won.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
By posting about him in any kind of emotional way, you're just letting him win. That's the retarded genius of his HH account. He can just post any ironic HH gif or quote and say "brother" and he's won.
Some would say winning is all he does:

15778F99-4EBF-4043-8113-0F77E4A4C87E.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

How did I post about him in an “emotional” way? I just pointed out you’re giving him credit for what other people are doing to make it funny. Do you think Dan is doing all of those photoshops? I’m not going to stomp on the bit but… cmon man!

Gay Faggot.

I mean this unironically - all any brotherman has to do to win me over is show up at Hooli’s and embarrass their self.

Dan however is a special case. He’s essentially a main character in da show now. Every aspect of his saga has entertained me and I look forward to the rest of the rollercoaster.

So many good potential storylines in our future. There’s no way Torquie is gone for good.
Can’t disagree with this.

HotDogJoe

How did I post about him in an “emotional” way? I just pointed out you’re giving him credit for what other people are doing to make it funny. Do you think Dan is doing all of those photoshops? I’m not going to stomp on the bit but… cmon man!

I love you but literally everything that's been posted here is giving him an erection. Daniel Mullen is literally, furiously jerking his prick to this. It's his whole reason for being.

(oh god, I just realized Dan Mullen loves this attention and is jerking to this).

I WAS RAPED BY DAN MULLEN!!!

(I am 10 years old (all my holes were roiped!!))

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
What’s wrong with some red wine and video games while I watch Dick Van Dyke???
View attachment 81605
In all seriousness it’s been funny. Dan “what did you contribute?” Mullen doesn’t deserve credit for other’s great work is my point.

I forgot about that. Who is manipulating these imaguurr photos for him, your honor? Is it you, @Imager ?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Some would say winning is all he does:

View attachment 81604
As always, Big Sexy Harry has the best take and understands the long game, brother.

I was the only alpha that went after Pat mask off with my full name. What did he do? He did nothing, brother. I went to his own turf, called him out, gave him plenty of time to walk over to confront me, and he didn't. This is what fart couchcels do, just like this place, brother.

This match has only gotten started. Tune it tomorrow. :cool:

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
As always, Big Sexy Harry has the best take and understands the long game, brother.

I was the only alpha that went after Pat mask off with my full name. What did he do? He did nothing, brother. I went to his own turf, called him out, gave him plenty of time to walk over to confront me, and he didn't. This is what fart couchcels do, just like this place, brother.

This match has only gotten started. Tune it tomorrow. :cool:

Andrew Nadokski, brother