Just a quick hang

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
he deleted, what a fag! I quoted you, you idiot!
Sorry my phone cut out.

Dan. You are a miserable faggot. Please stop wasting everyones time and just leave. No one cares about your wife or your brother in law or their politics / interests. You’re a fucking loser and you live through attention from this sub and it’s sad.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Sorry my phone cut out.

Dan. You are a miserable faggot. Please stop wasting everyones time and just leave. No one cares about your wife or your brother in law or their politics / interests. You’re a fucking loser and you live through attention from this sub and it’s sad.
I'll expect you there at 8pm sharp to tell me again, brother. I'm counting on you, incelmaniac.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
I’m not one of your haters, retard. I’ve defended you to the point of making myself look stupid when you had your Vegas chimpout. I was giving you honest criticism. Talking about your beef with Torquie was boring and gay and I like you better when you stick to the recipe.

HH Brother

I’m not one of your haters, retard. I’ve defended you to the point of making myself look stupid when you had your Vegas chimpout. I was giving you honest criticism. Talking about your beef with Torquie was boring and gay and I like you better when you stick to the recipe.
Allow me to corecT the record, brother. I only left you in there to show I didn't fabricate the post. Take 5 and have a snickers.

HH Brother

What kind of faggot creep looks at a site like this with children in the house?
Pat Patterson dead: WWE Hall of Famer dies at 79 - Sports Illustrated