• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Derosa got robbed. HA!

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Let's check out old Joey's upcoming tour schedule to see the next time he's in my area...

www.joederosa.com/calendar
Untitled.png
he's just completely given up

good

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Is he on the road that much that roommates make sense? I remember watching an episode of Dave Attell's Insomniac show and he just had this shitty empty apartment. I can't remember if he had roommates. But at the time, the apartment thing made sense for him because he was on the road so much and it was very little maintenance. Is DeRosa a nationally touring comedian? What I have seen of him, he's naaaght funny- as an aside, either was Bobby Kelly (it was on a Dave Attell underground show that I think was on Comedy Central). Kelly fawkin stunk. Kurt Metzger wasn't bad, but his bug eyes and obvious high on cocaine thing kind of turned me off a bit.

Edit: the Dave Attell Underground Comedy wasn't a fever dream I had. It was on comedy central and they have the episodes on demand on Paramount+
I liked Derosa’s set on that but I don’t remember Bobby’s. Junior Stopka’s only tv credit too.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’ll be honest - I don’t mind DeRosa. Yes, he has no shoulders. Yes, he turned on Nana before it was cool. No, he doesn’t have a great career to hang his hat on.

But he wasn’t bad on the show and he had good chemistree with Patrice. He got beat up but didn’t take it too personally. I saw him open for Bill Burr years ago and he was funny.

It’s a tough one but I’d order a sandwich from the guy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I’ll be honest - I don’t mind DeRosa. Yes, he has no shoulders. Yes, he turned on Nana before it was cool. No, he doesn’t have a great career to hang his hat on.

But he wasn’t bad on the show and he had good chemistree with Patrice. He got beat up but didn’t take it too personally. I saw him open for Bill Burr years ago and he was funny.

Some great Derosa appearances in my opinion.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

He was good as a punching bag, but he's not funny at all. Imagine Vos, but not nearly as funny.