• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Derosa got robbed. HA!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Someone stole all his precious video game shit from his apartment while he was away. It was not a break in, he left the back door unlocked and they got in that way. Word is they're not even going to sell the video game stuff, they're just going to smash it.

I know what you're thinking. No, it was not me and no, Dan Soder did not instruct the robber when and how to do it.
Why doesn't that nigger live in a house? Isn't he like 50 and he's been doing standup for fucking 20 years? He's had some decent roles in Hollywood. Fucking stupid to rent if you don't have to-

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
What will he tell his black friends?
CompleteUnevenGermanshepherd.jpg

lowend73

Forum Clout
OK Shaggy, now stop obfuscating the question
Why not just call him an idiot. Nice grammar stupid

I was just joking, we should all try and learn 1 new word a day

If only Joe had a Compound Media subscription, he could watch "NYC Crime Report'" for its 2 hour runtime.

For the sake of karma, please let someone break into Norton's apartment and steal his autographs. Can you even have insurance to cover that shit? Or does it fall under Renters Insurance? To experience that would be great

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Please tell me "Just The Tip" ?
I'm pretty sure it was around that time it was his last album released so yes. Joe said they were all unwrapped and Bob's excuse is "yeah stupid all the new ones sent out were unwrapped some store just dumped unsold copies, stupid" and then Joe found a copy wrapped amongst the pile of them and said he had never been happier. Pretty good fawkin bit.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The Little Israel mindset. Can't live a sustainable life somewhere else.
Is he on the road that much that roommates make sense? I remember watching an episode of Dave Attell's Insomniac show and he just had this shitty empty apartment. I can't remember if he had roommates. But at the time, the apartment thing made sense for him because he was on the road so much and it was very little maintenance. Is DeRosa a nationally touring comedian? What I have seen of him, he's naaaght funny- as an aside, either was Bobby Kelly (it was on a Dave Attell underground show that I think was on Comedy Central). Kelly fawkin stunk. Kurt Metzger wasn't bad, but his bug eyes and obvious high on cocaine thing kind of turned me off a bit.

Edit: the Dave Attell Underground Comedy wasn't a fever dream I had. It was on comedy central and they have the episodes on demand on Paramount+

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Is he on the road that much that roommates make sense? I remember watching an episode of Dave Attell's Insomniac show and he just had this shitty empty apartment. I can't remember if he had roommates. But at the time, the apartment thing made sense for him because he was on the road so much and it was very little maintenance. Is DeRosa a nationally touring comedian? What I have seen of him, he's naaaght funny- as an aside, either was Bobby Kelly (it was on a Dave Attell underground show that I think was on Comedy Central). Kelly fawkin stunk. Kurt Metzger wasn't bad, but his bug eyes and obvious high on cocaine thing kind of turned me off a bit.

He doesn't have shit booked. He must have been doing spots in the area with Joe Matarese.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He doesn't have shit booked. He must have been doing spots in the area with Joe Matarese.

Nice, "Summer of George," stupid. The guy's calender is emptier than Norm McDonald's. Only thing meaningful is the Skankfest shit in Vegas-- and no one is fucking going there just to see his slouching shoulders ass.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Aww jeeezus Joe….Joey Roses been getting fucked a lot recently…maybe he shouldn’t have cursed our Lord and Savior back in his “heyday” onstage…Dangerous Joe indeed. :serch_sm:

These hoodlums could’ve done much worse than steal shit from his apartment in all seriousness…At least they didn’t use Yelp’s new racism tracker to leave Joe’s sandwich shop an honest appraisal. :colin_sm:That would’ve been really out of line.