• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim MAGA Norton Claims FOX News is not Biased

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
MSNBC and CNN really motherfucked Jim by not having a retarded boomer late night talk show tailored to his guest appearance comedy hot-takes.
For those of you wondering why Norton does Fox instead of CNN or MSNBC it's because of how incestuous show business is behind the scenes. It's because Norton's agents work with the same people and talent booking agents on Fox News. Same reason why O&A would sometimes get random guests because they were signed to Sirius for some stupid radio promotion. They basically trade people behind the scenes. So Norton goes on Fox then someone on Fox goes on some satellite show or podcast that Norton's agent is connected to.

Or like how Stern would constantly have Don Buchwald clients on the show or openly "dated" a bunch of women contracted to Buchwald despite the fact that he was already with Beth. Or how any actors who need a beard to walk the red carpet with them will get one that is represented by their own agent. Like how Taylor Swift is dating that NFL fag who is represented by the same agency.

I WAS BLOCKED

YOU KNOW HOW TO BALL, I KNOW ARISTOTL.
Forum Clout
For those of you wondering why Norton does Fox instead of CNN or MSNBC it's because of how incestuous show business is behind the scenes. It's because Norton's agents work with the same people and talent booking agents on Fox News. Same reason why O&A would sometimes get random guests because they were signed to Sirius for some stupid radio promotion. They basically trade people behind the scenes. So Norton goes on Fox then someone on Fox goes on some satellite show or podcast that Norton's agent is connected to.

Or like how Stern would constantly have Don Buchwald clients on the show or openly "dated" a bunch of women contracted to Buchwald despite the fact that he was already with Beth. Or how any actors who need a beard to walk the red carpet with them will get one that is represented by their own agent. Like how Taylor Swift is dating that NFL fag who is represented by the same agency.
my bitch loves taylor swift and it's annoying the fuck out of me this cunt is on my football screen.

can you sight a source for this, i've been telling here travis is a faggot this whole time.