• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim MAGA Norton Claims FOX News is not Biased

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
So how does conservative mouthpiece Jim Norton reconcile the right's anti-tranny rhetoric? By continuing to pretend he's married to a woman?
sweet chocolate pudding the sodomites like niggers are obsessed with going were there clearly NOT WELCOME see this is Bruce Jenner hes a Republican and tucks his Weiner

only good thing about ISIS was they threw these demonic freaks from rooftops, child

Forum Clout
Come out of the closet faggot. No straight man thinks of disgusting shit like that.
I don't know what you're all bootyblasted about (other than that time I mocked your BASED toy collectors) but Milo Yiannopoulos literally, not figuratively, called himself "The Based Faggot", and would often pair his conservative opinions with details on how much penis he would take from men of a darker complexation than him. This was not a thing I concocted to insult those with more trad cred than me; a major figurehead of modern Conservatism, debatably THE major figurehead until like 2019 or whenever it was, would loudly declare how many big black inches he took and the frequency in which he would take them.

1705974597099.png

1705974609935.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Everytime I visit my sister she wants me to watch clips from his dumb podcast, usually shit with Burt kreischer and I want to punch her right in the face. But if he's motherfucking Jim like that then I might just have to like him at least a little tiny bit.
Its a damn shame. 10 years ago Segura had the ability to make me chuckle. Then he started sucking the Mitzy Shore -> Rogan pipeline and its been downhill fast since then. Damn shame i tell ya.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Listen starting a little after the 30 minute mark for media authority, Jim Norton, to explain to us morons about the evils of msNBC and CNN. Thank goodness we have someone so knowledgeable gatekeeping for us!

What the fuck kinda tranny fucking degenerate Conservative commentator gimmick is he trying for here? If he and Alan start wearing maga hats I might be back on team Norton

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's a tough one man, because they really do have a lot of Republicans working there. But at the same time... Yeaaaah, man. They have Geraldo. They have Juan Williams. You know, these are people who aren't exactly... I don't know, who am I to say? What do I know? I just like them because they put me on at 2 o'clock in the morning. I would genuinely tell you if I was lying about that.