• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim MAGA Norton Claims FOX News is not Biased

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Listen starting a little after the 30 minute mark for media authority, Jim Norton, to explain to us morons about the evils of msNBC and CNN. Thank goodness we have someone so knowledgeable gatekeeping for us!

He can't tell the difference between a man and a woman, I don't think is insight is valuable

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
Who is the worm trying to appeal to? He'd trying to get that faggot youtube channel off the ground with his man wife but anyone who would support that trash would be instantly put off by him bashing cnn/defending fox news. He must be banking on nobody listing to him and sam which I guess is perfectly fair to be honest witcha.

Jim stinks.

Forum Clout
Who is the worm trying to appeal to? He'd trying to get that faggot youtube channel off the ground with his man wife but anyone who would support that trash would be instantly put off by him bashing cnn/defending fox news. He must be banking on nobody listing to him and sam which I guess is perfectly fair to be honest witcha.

Jim stinks.
Exactly. He's gonna be a right-leaning, Trump supporting, depraved tranny-fucking queer? Jimmy should stick to what he knows...silly voices and penises. Anything else, and he's out of his league.

Forum Clout
So how does conservative mouthpiece Jim Norton reconcile the right's anti-tranny rhetoric? By continuing to pretend he's married to a woman?
"Based Faggot" MIlo Yianoppolis led the conservative movement while he was talking about loving big nigra cocks in his mouth and asshole. Only when he "joked" about pedo shit did they decide they didn't want him around.

Forum Clout
Yes. Conservatives love keeping tokens around. It will end like all the others where Jimmy is shocked they’re only using him to appear progressive and actually just hate him and his lifestyle.
It'd be pretty funny if it was an elaborate troll. Like he'd appear on the various Fox talking head shows, purporting to be a staunch, pro-family, hardcore Trumpie, then trotted out his broad-shouldered Nordic he-bride and started making out with it. He's not clever enough for that, though. He's just parroting junk he scrolled through on his faggoty Twitter feed.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
CNN gives you a left wing opinion like most news channels. Foxs gives you a right wing opinion. Obviously Fox is not biased and the other ones are. Makes sense.
Didn’t Jim have a Patrick-level GPA in high school / flunk out of a community college because he “couldn’t pass western civilizations”? Lmao

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
He’s been talking about this to the point where J&S reddit speculated on it. It’s assumed to be Segura.
Everytime I visit my sister she wants me to watch clips from his dumb podcast, usually shit with Burt kreischer and I want to punch her right in the face. But if he's motherfucking Jim like that then I might just have to like him at least a little tiny bit.