• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jason Ellis is on Him and Sam admitting his career is dead

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I am not sure what happened exactly, but Faction Talk had a bunch of shows - whether they were good or bad I dunno - and then in 2017-18 they lost like half the shit on the channel in a short period of time
I remember Bam Margera had a show for a bit that was just them getting fucked up (drinking / pills / etc) and confessing all kinds of shit that def wouldn’t fly today.

G

And there are a bunch of moronic fags on this site who unironically think that if Anthony and Norton outed themselves to O&A's audience in the early 2000s that the show would have still worked. If Anthony and Norton were openly blowing vikings or shemales and bringing it up every single day it would have been better than what O&A was at its peaks.
Who said that?

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
I like that you hate Fred Norris as much as I do. I hated how they all had to pause and wait for him to finish his terrible Stuttering John impressions. Or when he would spam the soundboard for attention. My favorite Fred Norris moment is anytime Howard said "Not now, Fred"
I like Fred but I like that you hate him. I wish you and Bonnie would explain why you hate Mr. Norris.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Oh, you mean listening to him talking about how much he likes to suck dick so many times on practically every episode of a show that's not meant to be a gay sex show didn't go over well with his audience in the long run? What a surprise.
He had some podcast with Tony Hawk for a short while and I actually might watch it at some point because their dynamic was unintentionally hilarious. They were making the rounds on podcasts a while ago to promote it and it was hilarious seeing legendary skateboard autist Tony Hawk talking about skating, which is pretty much all he's able to talk about and all he's interested in talking about, get super uncomfortable and shut down when Ellis somehow always brought it back around to graphically describing sucking a cock or getting fucked in the ass. Tony's face would just go blank and he'd just stare at the table in front of him until someone asked him about skating again.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I like Fred but I like that you hate him. I wish you and Bonnie would explain why you hate Mr. Norris.
Yesterday I was listening a funny Scott segment where they were mocking him because his wife wouldn’t let him take a free Nascar trip with Ronnie. Fred’s only contribution was spamming the screaming Scott drop like 6 times. Oh cool any mention of anything bathroom related gets two minutes of fart sounds. He sucks and although he could poorly and usually cruelly dish it he could never take it. Fucking faggot.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
1689560527901.png