• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jason Ellis is on Him and Sam admitting his career is dead

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Oh, you mean listening to him talking about how much he likes to suck dick so many times on practically every episode of a show that's not meant to be a gay sex show didn't go over well with his audience in the long run? What a surprise.
And there are a bunch of moronic fags on this site who unironically think that if Anthony and Norton outed themselves to O&A's audience in the early 2000s that the show would have still worked. If Anthony and Norton were openly blowing vikings or shemales and bringing it up every single day it would have been better than what O&A was at its peaks.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
And there are a bunch of moronic fags on this site who unironically think that if Anthony and Norton outed themselves to O&A's audience in the early 2000s that the show would have still worked. If Anthony and Norton were openly blowing vikings or shemales and bringing it up every single day it would have been better than what O&A was at its peaks.
Same morons who say that we only make fun of Ant fucking (or getting fucked by) Sue because he lied about it. No, we make fun of Ant because he had sex with a tranny.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Might be an upgrade
Couple handsome funsters, funster.

IMG_1042.jpeg

Forum Clout
Good, fuck him and his one-note act. He was an embarrassment on Opie and Anthony.

"OI! I'M FUCKIN' LOUD AND UNCOUTH AND I FUCKIN' DON'T GIVE A FUCK YA FUCKIN' CUNTS!" Even Jim Jeffries was taken aback and that's the majority of his act.

Australian comics are either FUCKIN' SWEARING ALL THE TIME, CUNT or parroting baby talk: "I hopped in the car-zle-wozzer and drove down to the bar-ie-doozle, had a few drinky-izzles and slept in me own vomit-a-bozzle"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I don't know much about Ellis but it is kind of scary you can go from getting your own radio channel, Ellismania or whatever that was and so quickly just have nothing.
Ellismania is the fighting league or event where he was freaking out on Luis because he was injured and didn’t want to do it. Sounded like he was really hard up for money. The channel was called Faction Talk but it was his.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Ellismania is the fighting league or event where he was freaking out on Luis because he was injured and didn’t want to do it. Sounded like he was really hard up for money. The channel was called Faction Talk but it was his.
I always hated Ellis but that incident made me really despise him. Maybe I’m just a Luis fanboy but maybe if Ellis could be even slightly funny or likable on a podcast he wouldn’t be broke.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I always hated Ellis but that incident made me really despise him. Maybe I’m just a Luis fanboy but maybe if Ellis could be even slightly funny or likable on a podcast he wouldn’t be broke.
I used to despise Luis when I first started listening but now he’s my favorite. He really grows on you. Ellis seems like a huge douchebag. I think he did the Megaramp (the huge ramp that spawned “how important is the skateboard?”) which is admittedly really fucking sick.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I used to despise Luis when I first started listening but now he’s my favorite. He really grows on you. Ellis seems like a huge douchebag. I think he did the Megaramp (the huge ramp that spawned “how important is the skateboard?”) which is admittedly really fucking sick.
Luis has been going downhill lately too though. His current girlfriend is making him annoying. And I resent that he put the 3rd weekly RAP ep behind the gas digital paywall. The entire selling point of gas in the first place was that they would put everything up for free for a couple of weeks then archive episodes which I always thought was fair.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Luis has been going downhill lately too though. His current girlfriend is making him annoying. And I resent that he put the 3rd weekly RAP ep behind the gas digital paywall. The entire selling point of gas in the first place was that they would put everything up for free for a couple of weeks then archive episodes which I always thought was fair.
I check in and out. I’ve been on a huge Stern kick lately. I will admit he was annoying me when he kept saying things like “you know as we figure this comedy thing out, trying different blah blah, creating content.” The LOS zoom episodes kept going in the direction of them talking about how broke they used to be. It’s like I know, I’ve been listening since 2015. I think binging anything makes me eventually get annoyed with everyone involved then I have to step away for a little. I currently loathe Fred Norris and everything about him.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I check in and out. I’ve been on a huge Stern kick lately. I will admit he was annoying me when he kept saying things like “you know as we figure this comedy thing out, trying different blah blah, creating content.” The LOS zoom episodes kept going in the direction of them talking about how broke they used to be. It’s like I know, I’ve been listening since 2015. I think binging anything makes me eventually get annoyed with everyone involved then I have to step away for a little. I currently loathe Fred Norris and everything about him.
New stern or old? I never got into stern but I guess I probably should eventually.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I like that you hate Fred Norris as much as I do. I hated how they all had to pause and wait for him to finish his terrible Stuttering John impressions. Or when he would spam the soundboard for attention. My favorite Fred Norris moment is anytime Howard said "Not now, Fred"