• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

James Rolfe (AKA The Angry Video Game Nerd) Vs. O&A

G

Anybody who thought angry video game nerd was funny after the third episode is a complete and utter retard.

It's a literal autistic dude throwing fake tantrums over NES games and screaming about donkey dick diarrhea doo doo farts.

The fact that he's been doing the exact same schtick for two decades and he still has ball washers that lap it up make me pray for a nuclear apocalypse just so I don't have to live among such embarrassing cunts.

Wow, you would rather eat feces and perform acts of beastiality instead of playing mediocre video games from 40 years ago? Wouldja???

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Of all the stars to hitch your wagon to, The Angry Video Game Nerd, in 2024. Wow, Dan, I can see why your post OnA career has been such a run away success. Maybe he can be a pitch man for your raspberry pi business.

Hitch my wagon to? What are you talking about.

You're really mad I made money making those Pi emulators. Do you want me to make you one buddy? I'd love for the AVGN to sponsor me! I do appreciate you paying attention to my 2017 side hustle. Like, I'd have no idea if KC Armstrong was shilling self warming soup cans, but here you are! Impressive!

NigelCumia

Forum Clout

You're really mad I made money making those Pi emulators. Do you want me to make you one buddy? I'd love for the AVGN to sponsor me! I do appreciate you paying attention to my 2017 side hustle. Like, I'd have no idea if KC Armstrong was shilling self warming soup cans, but here you are! Impressive!
You started this thread about you booking a youtube personality from what? 2009? Pot/Kettle, dickhead.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You started this thread about you booking a youtube personality from what? 2009? Pot/Kettle, dickhead.

Yes, correct. It was a thread about how AVGN was the most subscribed YouTuber back then, and his videos still get over a million views, outpacing O&A's entire careers. What did you think this thread was? You're like a dopehead who just needs to get that dopamine by posting some nonsense to me yeah? Did you get your high bro?

G

Yes, correct. It was a thread about how AVGN was the most subscribed YouTuber back then, and his videos still get over a million views, outpacing O&A's entire careers. What did you think this thread was? You're like a dopehead who just needs to get that dopamine by posting some nonsense to me yeah? Did you get your high bro?
Screenshot_20240309-132744-524.png

Not quite a million and just about 2 weeks so far.

(Insert vague holocaust joke about Jewish people massaging the numbers here)

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
What is the point of all this? Youre minimizing the show you were a part of to put over a youtuber you booked once 15 years ago? Anyways, can you download rom's to an sd card for me?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What is the point of all this? Youre minimizing the show you were a part of to put over a youtuber you booked once 15 years ago? Anyways, can you download rom's to an sd card for me?

I dunno, you guys post things like "Which O&A member would you fuck if you had to" and "Which Sex & The City characters would the b-b-b-oys be?" So I figured just pointing out that AVGN is and has always been monumentally more popular than O&A is amusing. Dudes love to talk about this one being more popular than that one, posts about people I've never heard of over and over again. Your bubble is so small. You know that, right?

G

I dunno, you guys post things like "Which O&A member would you fuck if you had to" and "Which Sex & The City characters would the b-b-b-oys be?" So I figured just pointing out that AVGN is and has always been monumentally more popular than O&A is amusing. Dudes love to talk about this one being more popular than that one, posts about people I've never heard of over and over again. Your bubble is so small. You know that, right?
You realize how transparent you are right? All you're doing right now is blowing yourself because you were the one who got AVGN on the show. This has nothing to do with popularity, it has everything to do about you blowing out a rotator cuff patting yourself on the back.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout

You mean those cheap Chinese consoles that foreigners hawk at mall kiosks and outdoor markets? You didn't make anything, nose goblin. That's why you were a "screenshot taker" at Rockstar.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Kike, kike, weasel-like, scheming since a hooknose tyke
Coarse, pushy, greedy, trite, beware the jewish parasite!

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Youre an exhausting person