• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

James Rolfe (AKA The Angry Video Game Nerd) Vs. O&A

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
O&A were so mentally stunted they couldn’t figure out people who did Youtube videos portrayed characters. They somehow expected AVGN to literally come on the show as the AVGN. When they listened to the Redlettermedia Prequel reviews they genuinely thought that was Mikes real voice.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I realized the O&A interview I booked with AVGN was uploaded to YouTube 15 years ago. James was on top of YouTube back then. AVGN videos still pull in millions of views. I guess what I'm asking here is, WWAWD AVGN being more successful than O&A, then and now?
Funny you bring that up, cause his reddit's tides have been turning against him just like O&A... just delayed by a few years.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Says "The Pest" lmao
Yeah but our relationship with O&A never really changed. We listen to the show and talk about it. Even after those retards got fired we can still listen and talk about the show. Your relationship with the show and Anthony is the entire center of your life. Your employment with Rockstar. Your mild internet fame. The suicide attempt. All stems from your relationship with Anthony and O&A.

For most of us, even the most hardcore Pests, O&A is not even in the top 50 most important things in our life. And none of us have any desire to personally meet with or interact with anyone from the show (especially now).

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yeah but our relationship with O&A never really changed. We listen to the show and talk about it. Even after those retards got fired we can still listen and talk about the show. Your relationship with the show and Anthony is the entire center of your life. Your employment with Rockstar. Your mild internet fame. The suicide attempt. All stems from your relationship with Anthony and O&A.

For most of us, even the most hardcore Pests, O&A is not even in the top 50 most important things in our life. And none of us have any desire to personally meet with or interact with anyone from the show (especially now).

How much of your day is spent thinking about me and your fun hypotheticals? It seems like a lot.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
How much of your day is spent thinking about me and your fun hypotheticals? It seems like a lot.
Outside of this forum never. Just like when I listen to music or Stern or a random podcast or throw the Sopranos on, I immediately cease thinking of O&A. And stop thinking of them for the rest of the night or whatever. Or when I watch a sports even that takes hours I stop thinking about O&A for the rest of the night.

Most of the hardcore Pests don't really care about O&A outside of the entertainment value the shows provided. We would not care about you or your personal life if you didn't come here. See any threads about Than? Erock? Mars? We just rip on you because you showed up here and humiliated yourself and we went along with your bit (self loathing). Do the bit.

G

[SIZE=26px]DONKEY DICK DIARRHEA DOO DOO FARTS![/SIZE]

[SIZE=15px]Yeah that didn't get old as fuck after about three episodes. Way to book a good guest, Danny. My favorite part is when he was so boring and socially retarded over the phone that the boys didn't even have material to make fun of him.[/SIZE]

BenDovid

Forum Clout
DONKEY DICK DIARRHEA DOO DOO FARTS!

Yeah that didn't get old as fuck after about three episodes. Way to book a good guest, Danny. My favorite part is when he was so boring and socially retarded over the phone that the boys didn't even have material to make fun of him.

Yeah, they wanted him.

BTW his last video is at a million views in 10 days. Opie has 272.

So, obviously you're entitled to your opinion, but 999,728 think otherwise.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
do i need to be the danny defender here again. Can you dummies just hate on him for real shit like being short bald and bad at guitar hero? There's plenty to hate on danny for but to think its the job of the guy getting 40k to make sure the guests are interesting instead of the hosts who are paid millions as the talent to make it interesting somehow.

fucking thing sucks

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Honest question, @BenDovid , you don't work for the guy behind the scenes with that Screenwave company and that's why you're plugging AVGN?

Because if you are, respect the hustle. And tell Jimmy he plays guitar like a cunt.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Honest question, @BenDovid , you don't work for the guy behind the scenes with that Screenwave company and that's why you're plugging AVGN?

Because if you are, respect the hustle. And tell Jimmy he plays guitar like a cunt.

Why is everything a big conspiracy. I posted a thread stating AVGN outlived O&A and all of you decided to have one of your patented OMG DANNY sperg-outs so hard, even Admin had to chime in about it.

G

Yeah, they wanted him.

BTW his last video is at a million views in 10 days. Opie has 272.

So, obviously you're entitled to your opinion, but 999,728 think otherwise.

Gregg Hughes has more money than you and James Rolfe combined.

Screenshot_20240306-173706-394.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
do i need to be the danny defender here again. Can you dummies just hate on him for real shit like being short bald and bad at guitar hero? There's plenty to hate on danny for but to think its the job of the guy getting 40k to make sure the guests are interesting instead of the hosts who are paid millions as the talent to make it interesting somehow.

fucking thing sucks
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WASHING HIS BALLS WHY ARENT YOU CARCRASHING HIS EVERY POST AND BITCHING AT HIM LIKE A WOMAN!