• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's 2012, you tune in to O&A because you want to be entertained and laugh, and this is what you get

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No I wanted him to tell ant off air to never bring it up again, knowing full well nana would cower, obey his orders, and then text Jimmy about how nasty and mean Opie was.
To be fair though this was brought up to Opie many times on air. “Why do you let him do this?” And the Opsters answer is it “I got people telling me it’s great - let him go fawwkin crazy.”

It was a genius move in hindsight. It didn’t make for a great show but it revealed how ignorant, big headed, and retarded Cumia was. Theres an old saying…sometimes the best way to win an argument is to let your opponent speak. Or something like that.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
No I wanted him to tell ant off air to never bring it up again, knowing full well nana would cower, obey his orders, and then text Jimmy about how nasty and mean Opie was.
Anthony was told 'no'. By Opie and Jim. And was told to stop using social media by Sirius management. He ignored everyone. He was also told by Ron during the infamous Compound show that he needed to rethink his entire brand. Anthony ignored that as well. He was probably told to stop gambling and drinking and driving as well by various people.

Blasting Candy Crush from his phone was all that Opie could do at that point. Also the coverage of the Trayvon event was good radio. It was topical, listeners followed the trials, callers had their say. Most of Anthony's race rants were fine until the very end when he just lost his mind completely and could no longer be funny nor entertaining.

G

This is exactly why O & A started to lose me. At one time, I thought his black people thing was just for humor but it became more and more evident that this is who he was. It wasn't funny. No one was reeling him in and it destroyed the show.
Nana was always auditioning for some "LBJ quote fulfilster" role, but for that to happen you have to be fully White/Europid first

ElC14qqWMAYn0uM.jpg