• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's 2012, you tune in to O&A because you want to be entertained and laugh, and this is what you get

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
This wasn’t an argument but you turned it into one because you suffer from psychosis. What are you talking about. Nowhere did I say that. I said Anthonys race rants were humorless. You said they were funny. Now its turned into me saying O&A was just race rants, makes sense.

Nowhere did I say this. Also you’re an Anthony zombie if you think those are funny.
"So so so" if I find the majority of O&A funny I'm an "Anthony zombie" as opposed to what, stupid, all the rest outside of Ant & Jimmy which is what, dummy, Opie?! 🤣 You're not even smart or clever enough to combat your own stupidity here, Sue.

"Oh great another race rant" Yeah, because that's all O&A ever was, right? If you find nothing, whatsoever, funny in all those dozens of compilations I ask of you what was ever funny about O&A then?! The only one left (beside the comics that came in and ribbed with Ant & Jim) is fucking OPIE! SNOOOOOOWYYYY

Oh the counter opinion of “I don’t think all niggers should be killed”, yeah that’ll go over well. Anthony is known not to fly off the handle and make political arguments personal. See: Bill Burr (on the show, Jimmy, DL, any of the callers, etc.

Hey retard, there are “No Jimmy” shows everywhere…it’s called O&A pre 2002. As if i’ve said before he contributed to the show, greatly, but it was O&A first. I don’t even know what you’re trying to prove beyond that the O&A fanbase are a bunch of chimp brained degenerates who like listening to two faggots joke about cuckoldry and do wacky impressions and slide whistles and 40 year old movie references. WOW THIS IS SO GOOD, TIME EDIT OPIE OUT AGAIN!!!! Opie has good lines but he hasn’t had years of obsessive faggot fans cataloguing his every joke as evidence he’s better than the other two members.

Do you want me to be ultra specific for you to understand a basic point? No matter the PERCEIVED or surface level awareness. These guys are only operating on a surface level. To think they are truly self aware is just a fucking joke. They wouldn’t be half as fucked up as they are if they were.

Nice opinions from 2013, stupid. I gotta tap in the @DMAN for this one.
Oh fuck, that's real rich... As in Rich Vos "you wanna buy a dryer... DOOR!" Jim not being on the show until 2002 is your retort for there is No Jim shows. Yeah, of course, HE WASN'T ON THE SHOW THEN, STUPID! Unholy fuck, you are being a goal post pushing ssssssscumbag, dude.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
This wasn’t an argument but you turned it into one because you suffer from psychosis. What are you talking about. Nowhere did I say that. I said Anthonys race rants were humorless. You said they were funny. Now its turned into me saying O&A was just race rants, makes sense.

Nowhere did I say this. Also you’re an Anthony zombie if you think those are funny.

Oh the counter opinion of “I don’t think all niggers should be killed”, yeah that’ll go over well. Anthony is known not to fly off the handle and make political arguments personal. See: Bill Burr (on the show, Jimmy, DL, any of the callers, etc.

Hey retard, there are “No Jimmy” shows everywhere…it’s called O&A pre 2002. As if i’ve said before he contributed to the show, greatly, but it was O&A first. I don’t even know what you’re trying to prove beyond that the O&A fanbase are a bunch of chimp brained degenerates who like listening to two faggots joke about cuckoldry and do wacky impressions and slide whistles and 40 year old movie references. WOW THIS IS SO GOOD, TIME EDIT OPIE OUT AGAIN!!!! Opie has good lines but he hasn’t had years of obsessive faggot fans cataloguing his every joke as evidence he’s better than the other two members.

Do you want me to be ultra specific for you to understand a basic point? No matter the PERCEIVED or surface level awareness. These guys are only operating on a surface level. To think they are truly self aware is just a fucking joke. They wouldn’t be half as fucked up as they are if they were.

Yeah, tap in someone else when you tire of your own bitch-madeness. That's standing tall, Sue!

Why not also decry "BeFoRe ANt WeRe ThE No AnT ShOwS!" Lame asf.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout

"Oh the counter opinion of “I don’t think all niggers should be killed”, yeah that’ll go over well."

I guess that's the ONLY counter opinion available, huh? That's it or it's nothing. Brilliant way to offer something contrary, whatsoever, and let Ant just have the say every single time! Yeah, that'll teach him! Stay silent like an opinion less dolt. Capitulate! That makes all the sense in the world. Nice making excuses for Opie's absolute inability to have a personal opinion, stupid.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Hello. I was the Senior Producer of this show since before Sirius. If you want to pretend Steve was a Producer, that's on you.
Wouldn't you say, though, that "Primetime" Sam Roberts had at least as much influence on the show during your era? He seemed to be omnipresent

It would explain why he rose through the ranks so fast and took over the entire show

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Wouldn't you say, though, that "Primetime" Sam Roberts had at least as much influence on the show during your era? He seemed to be omnipresent

It would explain why he rose through the ranks so fast and took over the entire show
When you think about it, there should be a Rudy-like film about Sam's life.

He grew up in a time when every guy on the radio had a deep, pleasant voice and he has...his voice, but he dreams about broadcasting. He was so slight and diminutive he needed hormones to grow. FAST FORWARD to his life as a young adult and he is breezing past his peers in the broadcasting business and working on one of the biggest shows in the US. He gets engaged and married to an attractive, loyal wife.

FAST FORWARD to now and he's a co-host of his own show broadcasting out of the Big Apple for almost EIGHT YEARS running. A loyal family man with multiple children. The guy's inspirational. I'd call the movie "PRIMETIME: The Sam Roberts story."

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
I took a nap and these obsessive finger tapping white niggers responded to me 4 more times. You’re obsessed.
I don't care what they call it - juice, pizzaz, magic shitskin sprinkles, but believe you me, you got it, kid, you're forums gold, baby. Fans love the Suetorials, the patented Sue rants, even Sassy Moments with Sue replays at the top of the hour get these pricks riled up like another Kennedy got shot. Hope you had a great rest, sweetie, and don't ever start with dope.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don't care what they call it - juice, pizzaz, magic shitskin sprinkles, but believe you me, you got it, kid, you're forums gold, baby. Fans love the Suetorials, the patented Sue rants, even Sassy Moments with Sue replays at the top of the hour get these pricks riled up like another Kennedy got shot. Hope you had a great rest, sweetie, and don't ever start with dope.
Another Suehead gained. Make sure to subscribe to my patreon, funster.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Thathy momenth with Thue