Is Pat one of those paid DNC influencers?

Does he get paid for his courageous hot takes?

• Yes

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 88 90.7%

• Total voters

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
I fucking hate that stupid Eric Clapton avatar “Jeff Tiedrich” faggot. Every tweet he opens with some dramatic “Holy fucking shit,” and then just says something about Trump.
I still get wigged out by the fact I read his daughter's web comics years back. She even made fun of how stupid her dad was back then, just surreal he is getting paid by the DNC now.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
the most expensive one, obviously.
I rarely do it, but I have done it, I've always got stacks of cash on me so who cares, it's just a 'fuck you' to the corporations, maaaan
1716250249068.png

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
View attachment 200554
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. BIDEN DID A COMPLETELY NORMAL THING A PRESIDENT IS SUPPOSED TO DO.

View attachment 200556

“Yo, I wrote a thing”

View attachment 200557
OLD FAGGOT.

View attachment 200558

Patrick is the only person lame enough to rip this guy off.
his dyke daughters comic strips used to get posted on /v/ back in the day and so many faggots would be like "see? this is how you do it!" but every single one was "isn't this video game mechanic applied to real life actually kinda whacky?!"

family of retards

edit1: video game mechanic

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
grocery chain stores have whole departments working-out what the maximum prices they can charge for max profit, anything 'cheap' is what's called a 'loss leader' because it brings people into the store & then they buy other stuff.

This is why I'll put a block of cheese in my pocket now & then; the misnomer that other customers absorb the cost is just bullshit - supermarkets charge the most that the focus group says they can at all times... if someone ramraided the store & took everything then the prices would still be the same the next day
A block of cheese? I just steal through the self checkout

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
his dyke daughters comic strips used to get posted on /v/ back in the day and so many faggots would be like "see? this is how you do it!" but every single one was "isn't this video game mechanic applied to real life actually kinda whacky?!"

family of retards

edit1: video game mechanic
Her comics are still pretty good.