Is Pat one of those paid DNC influencers?

Does he get paid for his courageous hot takes?

• Yes

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 88 90.7%

• Total voters

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lol no. First of all he’s not good enough at it to get paid. Second of all he’s too big a fucking retard to follow any points given to him - The DNC wouldn’t support his retarded centrism especially with shit like Israel / Gaza. Third he doesn’t have a big enough following to influence anyone - The best choice to influence people is probably not a shadowbanned debtor who argues with people all day.

I said this before but Pat could easily be one of these people if he had enough restraint. Theres a faggot named Bryan Tyler Cohen (?) who’s entire shtick is “I’m a conservative but not after Trump!”. He went from making videos on snapchat to a paid commentator position at MSNBC. That could EASILY be Pat if he werent so fucking stupid

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
No, but he wishes he was, which is even worse.
Exactly this.

Pat's dream isn't to be a famous author. He's flat-out said he wouldn't work ever again if he was rich. His dream is to be the token conservative who actually hates all of the conservatives on some sort of MSNBC bullshit show. Trouble is he's an exceptionally stupid retard who flies off the handle at even the slightest pushback so he will never be put in that position. Somehow it's all Trump's fault though. Child. stlaker. Enjoy Prison.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I fucking hate that stupid Eric Clapton avatar “Jeff Tiedrich” faggot. Every tweet he opens with some dramatic “Holy fucking shit,” and then just says something about Trump.

“Holy fucking shit, Trump just said he likes chewing ice cream. And people will still vote for this guy.”

Shut up faggot. You aren’t shocked. You’ve followed Trump for 8 years and you’re surprised at any of the shit he says or does?

I’m also really fucking tired of these dumb faggots acting like they preferred the old Republican party, who they ALSO called moralless christian nazis.

“Man, remember when a rape allegation would sink your campaign 10 years ago?”

….No? Clinton won his nomination with one. So did Biden. WHERE DO YOU GET THE BALLS?

CuntFucker .

Huh?
Of course

1716241055074.png

1716241030896.png