• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Missy an outlier?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Oh 100%. When the pedophile dies, it’ll become very clear how nobody actually cared about him and they were all just waiting for access to his cash. It’ll be a three-way battle between Joe, Missy and Dawn for who gets the lion’s share of the ghoul’s money.
These creeps are gonna be fighting over spare change at the bottom Wopula’s sock drawer.

Sex Offender Joe

I ❤️❤️❤️ Anthony Cumia!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Forum Clout
We all know men have a fawwwkin type, and they usually don’t stray from it very much. So whats up with Missy?

Jennifer was an outlier I will admit that.

Melinda was a brunette, young, and thin.
Melissa was a brunette, young, and thin.
Jill is a (natural) brunette, young, and thin
Dani Brand is a brunette, young and thin…
SUE is a brunette, young and thin…

But Missy is blonde, old, and buff.

This really leads me to believe she is the ultimate beard. There is no way Nana does not have to FORCE himself to be attracted to her.
Faggot

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
They don't even live in the same house, what makes you think he cares about her at all? Of course she's a beard/servant/last life preserver from being alone.

But your initial analysis is retarded. Everyone wants a young and thin girl. Brunette barely means anything. I wouldn't put so much stock into THOSE factors as the one Sue said: "he likes that I look like a child" or whatever.
Missy was just on that retard fest of a moronic fucking childish Sesame Street puppet show podcast WATP saying essentially the only time her and Ant have any communication since she's been down in the new house is when he went into the hospital. Other than that, Ant never calls her. There's obviously no love lost in that non existent long distance relationship.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Joe will totally buy a new harley, stake claim on the guns, and will make sure he gets dibs the house.
I think one assumption we are making that could be wrong is if Ant has any will at all. You know nana doesn't like to consider his mortality and he avoids anything uncomfortable so what are the odds he croaks and it all goes into a probate? If he actually had one and listed his siblings and maybe Missy in it then it would minimize the squabbling but of course Joe would still try to steal whatever he could out from under their noses.

If he doesn't, I feel like Dawn would be the least greedy, she seems to do alright and if she is/was getting the sibling benefit she doesn't seem to have pissed it away like Joe. That and the fact that she and her husband both seem to have jobs tells me she'd probably be reasonable.