• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Missy an outlier?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Oh 100%. When the pedophile dies, it’ll become very clear how nobody actually cared about him and they were all just waiting for access to his cash. It’ll be a three-way battle between Joe, Missy and Dawn for who gets the lion’s share of the ghoul’s money.
Joe will totally buy a new harley, stake claim on the guns, and will make sure he gets dibs the house.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
there's no way she's attracted to Nana, maybe his fame & money was an afrodesiac at some point but not now. they rarely spend time together & her fitness regime gives her cover to roll around with men getting sweaty, probably puts the BJ into BJJ.

She's probably seen some things, makes me wonder if it's like some kinda indefinite NDA Nana's paying for.
Its prostitution without the heavy customer traffic. Im sure she has a guy or two that she is actually attracted to, hidden on the side. Once in a while she has to touch Ants dick and her whole life is paid for. I dont know how Ant justifies the relationship in his head. Their current arrangement is a recipe for disappointment. He will act surprised when he finds out he has been paying for her to cheat on him in his own bed/home. That will test that wonky heart of his.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
there's no way she's attracted to Nana

That clip where she’s yelling at him at 3AM for playing his vidya too loud tells you everything you need to know about their relationship. He’s basically paying for a mommy/live-in girlfriend.

Ant’s probably the best she can do at her age too though. They both hate each other yet are still dependent on each other. Ant doesn’t want to die alone and Missy has wasted her prime years with him so she has to see it out now so she can cash in when he dies.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
1702198125007.png

1702198155249.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Some one off. He was with Stetten when this went down. He never counted on her seeing this photo. We were at either Foxwoods or Mohegan when she busted him. Anthony, Stetten, Keith and I. They had a giant fight where Anthony did some ugly crying and every breath is it's own syllable. She left in a car on his dime, but they stayed together a while longer.

PLEEEE...**BREATH**..EASEE....MEL..**BREATH**...ISSA..**BREATH**..PLEEE..**BREATH**..EASE....
This isn’t even true. This is the broad that had a boyfriend that he went to the SXM Billy Joel (?) concert with. You might have lived through it but you have less knowledge than the average OnA fan. @LingerLonger, comment?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
This isn’t even true. This is the broad that had a boyfriend that he went to the SXM Billy Joel (?) concert with. You might have lived through it but you have less knowledge than the average OnA fan. @LingerLonger, comment?

These are both true at the same time. Yes she had a (listener?) bf and Anthony took her to the event. This was also while he was dating Stetten.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
We all know men have a fawwwkin type, and they usually don’t stray from it very much. So whats up with Missy?

Jennifer was an outlier I will admit that.

Melinda was a brunette, young, and thin.
Melissa was a brunette, young, and thin.
Jill is a (natural) brunette, young, and thin
Dani Brand is a brunette, young and thin…
SUE is a brunette, young and thin…

But Missy is blonde, old, and buff.

This really leads me to believe she is the ultimate beard. There is no way Nana does not have to FORCE himself to be attracted to her.
Big meaty clit

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Some one off. He was with Stetten when this went down. He never counted on her seeing this photo. We were at either Foxwoods or Mohegan when she busted him. Anthony, Stetten, Keith and I. They had a giant fight where Anthony did some ugly crying and every breath is it's own syllable. She left in a car on his dime, but they stayed together a while longer.

PLEEEE...**BREATH**..EASEE....MEL..**BREATH**...ISSA..**BREATH**..PLEEE..**BREATH**..EASE....
Its an old story but its one of my favorites.

Forum Clout

Finally a good Danny post

Now look at my profile picture

Forum Clout
Its prostitution without the heavy customer traffic. Im sure she has a guy or two that she is actually attracted to, hidden on the side. Once in a while she has to touch Ants dick and her whole life is paid for. I dont know how Ant justifies the relationship in his head. Their current arrangement is a recipe for disappointment. He will act surprised when he finds out he has been paying for her to cheat on him in his own bed/home. That will test that wonky heart of his.
She inherits all his shit when he dies. She was just hoping it would have happened sooner, now she's old and barren