• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Missy an outlier?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
We all know men have a fawwwkin type, and they usually don’t stray from it very much. So whats up with Missy?

Jennifer was an outlier I will admit that.

Melinda was a brunette, young, and thin.
Melissa was a brunette, young, and thin.
Jill is a (natural) brunette, young, and thin
Dani Brand is a brunette, young and thin…
SUE is a brunette, young and thin…

But Missy is blonde, old, and buff.

This really leads me to believe she is the ultimate beard. There is no way Nana does not have to FORCE himself to be attracted to her.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
They don't even live in the same house, what makes you think he cares about her at all? Of course she's a beard/servant/last life preserver from being alone.

But your initial analysis is retarded. Everyone wants a young and thin girl. Brunette barely means anything. I wouldn't put so much stock into THOSE factors as the one Sue said: "he likes that I look like a child" or whatever.

Forum Clout
Except for a day or two when he had his heart attack (whatever it was) and maybe a day for Thanksgiving, MMs has had zero interest in being there for her man. Obviously, it's an arrangement. It's just fascinating to me this ghoul is so concerned about looking heterosexual, he's willing to pay hundreds of thousands for MMs services.

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
We all know men have a fawwwkin type, and they usually don’t stray from it very much. So whats up with Missy?

This really leads me to believe she is the ultimate beard. There is no way Nana does not have to FORCE himself to be attracted to her.
That bitch Missy is a crumb. Ant can't pull anything anymore so he's got to settle. I like the theory though...

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Girl In The Closet was a blonde and he docked Jill to stick with it.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Hey Ben Dovid. Who dis bitch? I rank her second behind Jill.

gettyimages-148021074-612x612.jpg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hey Ben Dovid. Who dis bitch? I rank her second behind Jill.

View attachment 170154

Some one off. He was with Stetten when this went down. He never counted on her seeing this photo. We were at either Foxwoods or Mohegan when she busted him. Anthony, Stetten, Keith and I. They had a giant fight where Anthony did some ugly crying and every breath is it's own syllable. She left in a car on his dime, but they stayed together a while longer.

PLEEEE...**BREATH**..EASEE....MEL..**BREATH**...ISSA..**BREATH**..PLEEE..**BREATH**..EASE....

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
This is the best Ant can do at his age and this stage of his life. Missy is the last “young” chick Ant will ever get and he knows it so he’s clinging on to her. And Missy is just waiting for him to die so she can cash her chips (wassat??).

It’s a beautiful and loving relationship is what I’m saying.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is the best Ant can do at his age and this stage of his life. Missy is the last “young” chick Ant will ever get and he knows it so he’s clinging on to her. And Missy is just waiting for him to die so she can cash her chips (wassat??).

It’s a beautiful and loving relationship is what I’m saying.
Think joe is jealous and hates her for the slim chance she might be taking a cut into his retirement plan?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Think joe is jealous and hates her for the slim chance she might be taking a cut into his retirement plan?

Oh 100%. When the pedophile dies, it’ll become very clear how nobody actually cared about him and they were all just waiting for access to his cash. It’ll be a three-way battle between Joe, Missy and Dawn for who gets the lion’s share of the ghoul’s money.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Except for a day or two when he had his heart attack (whatever it was) and maybe a day for Thanksgiving, MMs has had zero interest in being there for her man. Obviously, it's an arrangement. It's just fascinating to me this ghoul is so concerned about looking heterosexual, he's willing to pay hundreds of thousands for MMs services.
there's no way she's attracted to Nana, maybe his fame & money was an afrodesiac at some point but not now. they rarely spend time together & her fitness regime gives her cover to roll around with men getting sweaty, probably puts the BJ into BJJ.

She's probably seen some things, makes me wonder if it's like some kinda indefinite NDA Nana's paying for.