• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ironically, Howard is probably responsible for all the pampering O&A received

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
You said to everyone on the old subreddit that Anthony openly admitted to you about his gay sex life. Including that he was with Treefort Richard when they were kids. Are you ever going to address that? Or was this just another lie that you told? Because according to you Anthony flat out admitted that he was a flaming faggot and blew other men.

Remember. Your own father thinks that you are mentally unstable and had you committed. Suicidal dope.

You wait tables for a living. Everyone reading this makes more than you. The posters here on welfare make more than you. You literally can't even afford to pay for a premium account on this site because you are too poor.
I hate to break from da bit, but waiters and bartenders can make decent money. The tipping system is way out of whack and it pretty much exclusively supports halfway personable losers and drug addicts.

G

I was a huge stern fan got the satellite radio for him even named my dog Howard I would listen every morning at 3am while playing battlefield 2 (I didn’t get into the bbboys until 09 after Artie stabbed himself)

Im deeply indebted to howard for Howard TV, allowing 11 year old me to jerk off into the wee hours of the night to playmates riding the sybian in the early 2000's.
maybe If I went to sunday school instead of edging for hours to smut put out by the head kike, i'd be married with kids by now.
but alas!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's even more detached from reality now. Not long ago, he claimed he listened to Metallica in high school, and yesterday he said he used to jerk off to Denise Richards in "Starship Troopers" "when he was a kid". He was actually 43 when that movie was released.
He really hates that he’s a creepy old man trying to appeal to a younger audience that doesn’t even know who he is. He used to (and probably still does) try to make it sound like he kept up with current music in his free time when it was clear he was still listening to whatever he was playing back in the 70s. He would say something “I was painting this weekend Robin and I was playing music” and when asked what he listened to when he painted he would say “I had on Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, Crosby Stills & Nash - and realizing he’s listing old boomer bands would quickly try to shoehorn in someone current like Billy Eilsh or Post Malone while it’s clear he couldn’t name one song from anyone recent.

I love that Stern was so dead set on his beliefs podcasts would never take off and would never gain an audience.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Saget confirms this when he came in once. Howard claimed he turned the role down “because I just didn’t get it.” Probably would have taken two hours of his time to be in a cult classic. I believe that the only part the devil is in is when Norm and Artie are doing the clinical trials for money.
Yeah Norm said pretty much everyone they asked to be in it said yes except Howard Stern because he “didn’t get it” - that is the only movie I know of that Stern was offered and that would have been around the time of private parts.

Since then he’s been claiming he was “in talks” and offered major movie roles in huge movies and turned them down - of course he never says which ones. He makes it sound like he’s turned down roles that went to someone else and they won Oscar’s for it. Stern played a nice version of HIMSELF in a movie based on his life (that made him look like this great person) but he will talk about his acting like he’s up there with Marlon Brando and other greats. What a delusional old Jewish lady.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Since then he’s been claiming he was “in talks” and offered major movie roles in huge movies and turned them down - of course he never says which ones. He makes it sound like he’s turned down roles that went to someone else and they won Oscar’s for it. Stern played a nice version of HIMSELF in a movie based on his life (that made him look like this great person) but he will talk about his acting like he’s up there with Marlon Brando and other greats. What a delusional old Jewish lady.
They wanted me as Dr. Doom, Robin. Ive uhhh never watched a Marvel movie before and i’ve only acted in the most successful movie of all time Private Parts, but they asked me to play this role Robin, honest to god. Hoo hoo

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They wanted me as Dr. Doom, Robin. Ive uhhh never watched a Marvel movie before and i’ve only acted in the most successful movie of all time Private Parts, but they asked me to play this role Robin, honest to god. Hoo hoo
Even worse is when he interview ANY actor he has to find a way to talk about how he played himself in one movie 25 years ago. “Hoo Hoo Bradley Cooper, I’m just like you!”

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
This board:

"You know who's a fucking loser? Howard Stern. AND Joe Rogan. Two fucking broke losers. Lmao."
The whole point of this thread is that Howard WASN'T a broke loser/found tremendous success & that helped uplift the bbbbbbbbbbbbboys.

You called me dumb for the point of view.

Last edited:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
" In its opening weekend, it ranked first place in the North American box office with a gross of $14,616,333, averaging a gross of $6,836 per theater."

$14,616,333 in 1997 would be $28,269,241 if it opened today.

Here are some movies Private Parts out-grossed in 1997:

Seven Years In Tibet
Vegas Vacation
Selena
The Full Monty
Beverly Hills Ninja
Event Horizon
Boogie Nights
Sling Blade
Air Bud
Beavis & Butthead Do America
The People Vs. Larry Flint
Jackie Brown
Chasing Amy
Mars Attacks

Beating out Private Parts in the next spot: Donnie Brasco by ~$700,000.

This is just more LingerLonger not knowing what he's talking about.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

Here are some movies Private Parts out-grossed in 1997:

Seven Years In Tibet
Vegas Vacation
Selena
The Full Monty
Beverly Hills Ninja
Event Horizon
Boogie Nights
Sling Blade
Air Bud
Beavis & Butthead Do America
The People Vs. Larry Flint
Jackie Brown
Chasing Amy
Mars Attacks

Beating out Private Parts in the next spot: Donnie Brasco by ~$700,000.

This is just more LingerLonger not knowing what he's talking about.
This is actually quite an informative post--now we just need to work on those people skills!

Bit surprised about Jackie Brown & Sling Blade, but I guess that was a classic case of it crushing in rentals and later DVD purchases. Probably all the marketing money Linger was harping on was due to the fact they didn't have to pay any real actors to be in it. It seems especially back then, every major movie needed a "star"

I bet some of the studio execs actually talked about having Angela Basset or someone playing Robin, etc. lol

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
That figure is for the opening weekend. What was the total box office gross?

I remember that 3D Animated Final Fantasy movie came out -- highest Wednesday opening for a film ever. And then no one saw it after because it sucked so hard.

What was the expected return by Paramount? If they advertised that movie on the Superbowl I would assume they were expecting $50-100MM.

Forum Clout
Yeah Norm said pretty much everyone they asked to be in it said yes except Howard Stern because he “didn’t get it” - that is the only movie I know of that Stern was offered and that would have been around the time of private parts.

Howard always does that weird Jew thing where he claims he can easily master anything he tries, and everything is very easy for him. Acting, painting, chess, whatever. In reality, he's a horrible actor. He did "The Larry Sanders Show" and his shitty acting stood out like a sore thumb. He couldn't handle any real movie role.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Howard always does that weird Jew thing where he claims he can easily master anything he tries, and everything is very easy for him. Acting, painting, chess, whatever. In reality, he's a horrible actor. He did "The Larry Sanders Show" and his shitty acting stood out like a sore thumb. He couldn't handle any real movie role.
It was just him shilling. Very on brand for him I guess.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Lot of people don’t know the Christmas classic “A Christmas Story” was made so the writer / director from Porky’s Bob Clark would agree to make “Porky’s 2” - that was his demand to return to make the sequel since the first made so much money. The studio thought this Christmas story movie was an awful idea but wanted Porky’s 2. They dumped Christmas Story with pretty much zero advertising budget in theaters in Nov and it flopped but eventually found a life on HBO since they needed movies to show. Now nobody remembers Porkys 2 and Christmas Story plays 24 hours every Christmas.

Bob Clark was killed in a car accident maybe 15 years ago by a drunk driving illegal alien in CA.
That illegal alien killed Bob’s son in the accident too and only served 6 years 👍

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Howard's PR firm gives him "interesting" things to do and say on the air to appeal to new crowds. Chess was a big one for a while. Photography was another where he was bragging about his cameras and he would take all these photos of Beth or sunsets and whatnot and post them online. One of the most hilarious ones was 'collecting human skulls'. I guess his PR team thought it made him seem hardcore or edgy so once a week he would go on air and talk about the new bones he collected (cannibal wear bro!!). That one stopped pretty quickly.

Howard also is super into these wacky doctors that are basically cult leaders. Dr. Sarno was a big one. Probably one of the all time greatest exchanges on the show were the times that Howard claimed that Sarno's back therapy could also cure homosexuality. There is a passage in one of his books where he swears that chiropractics can stop someone from being gay. One time Artie brought this up on air, "you don't actually believe this crap still, right?", and you could tell Howard was deeply embarrassed and almost disturbed that it was being mentioned again and he just dropped the subject quickly.