• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ironically, Howard is probably responsible for all the pampering O&A received

Forum Clout
Lot of people don’t know the Christmas classic “A Christmas Story” was made so the writer / director from Porky’s Bob Clark would agree to make “Porky’s 2” - that was his demand to return to make the sequel since the first made so much money. The studio thought this Christmas story movie was an awful idea but wanted Porky’s 2. They dumped Christmas Story with pretty much zero advertising budget in theaters in Nov and it flopped but eventually found a life on HBO since they needed movies to show. Now nobody remembers Porkys 2 and Christmas Story plays 24 hours every Christmas.

Bob Clark was killed in a car accident maybe 15 years ago by a drunk driving illegal alien in CA.
This is the kind of informative content I come here for. Mostly. And they let you say faggot and retard.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Howard has been talking about working on “many big projects” for over 20 years and all he’s done since son of the beach is AGT and a “book” that was a transcript of a bunch of his interviews and 15 new pages of material.
Howard's list of 'almost' projects is legendary. Plus combined with all of the stuff he 'invented' over the years. He should be the biggest name in television and film and all of entertainment. Him claiming that he was getting offers for serious big budge films because of Private Parts is always good for a laugh. Maybe Marvel has a 'geeky looking pelican' superhero debuting.
i had to see this faggot movie poster on the wall of the local video store from 1997 until whenever it closed down
It was one of the most promoted films that year. Posters, merchandise, Super Bowl commercial. Stern fans found that one of the production companies had spent millions on merchandise that never made it to shelves. It was thrown to poor niggers in Africa like those "Patriots Undefeated Champions" shirts that were sent to third world countries for charity.

Somewhere in a landfill was dumped a few million dollars in Private Parts posters, hats, mugs, t-shirts, and all sorts of stuff that never saw the light of day. Huge waste of money.
Normally The DMAN lingerslonger but this s such a petty criticism. Read that quote a few times and tell The DMAN it doesn't sound silly.
You're not understanding you dope. Stern is big now. He just has no listeners. When it comes to getting his name on the press Stern has the best PR people and management team. When it comes to putting on a radio show and getting listeners he is a dead brand at this point. Sirius can't even get advertisers on the show anymore.

You can't really argue that Stern was 'big' on the 90s when Private Parts bombed. His name was massive but his audience was much smaller than he would ever admit. Stern is like one of those celebrities where all of his movies are box office bombs but he gets to keep making movies over and over again until maybe one will finally hit.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Kenny was an O&A fan who wanted to be a standup comic as well. He just wanted to work with people in the entertainment industry. But no one wants a 6'7" jew creature working as anything but a Frankenstein monster. Kenny loved doing bits for O&A like his radio demos or singing songs or whatever.

LingerLonger thinks he some insider who knows things you don't.

Kenny wasn't an O&A fan. Kenny was Dice's road manager and security for years. Jim used him after Dice and through both Dice & Jim, Opie hired him for personal use. Kenny runs a business, he doesn't give two fucks for the show.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You're not understanding you dope. Stern is big now. He just has no listeners. When it comes to getting his name on the press Stern has the best PR people and management team. When it comes to putting on a radio show and getting listeners he is a dead brand at this point. Sirius can't even get advertisers on the show anymore.

You can't really argue that Stern was 'big' on the 90s when Private Parts bombed. His name was massive but his audience was much smaller than he would ever admit. Stern is like one of those celebrities where all of his movies are box office bombs but he gets to keep making movies over and over again until maybe one will finally hit.

The DMAN is saying "You were only famous for 10 years!!!" is a very Lady Di thing to say.

The DMAN isn't arguing that Howard was famous for more than 10 years, his national exposure was certainly Late 80's to Late 90's, so yes give or take 10 years. As a 'you know what' he had resources to maintain his image and present himself as famous even when nobody cared anymore.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
LingerLonger thinks he some insider who knows things you don't.
We seem to know more than you. As we constantly have to correct you. And you never answer any of your questions.

Here's one. You once claimed that Anthony told you directly that he blew Treefort Richard. Truth? Or another one of your lies.
Kenny runs a business, he doesn't give two fucks for the show.
Another lie. Kenny loved doing bits for the show. He never once told anyone "I am just running a business and not on air talent". He signed the on air waivers like everyone else and was more than willing to mix it up on air. He would record bits and get on microphone often enough that he easily has more air time than you ever did. Kenny almost lost his police pension over standup comedy bits. But he was just running a business? You literally have zero idea what you are talking about as usual.

And you were desperate for any air time that you could get. Telling Anthony that you wanted your own show on Sirius. And that you could be "on air talent". How did that work out, faggot? Nice podcast. Oh wait you clean tables for a living. "Please Anthony get me a show on Sirius". Queer.

Forum Clout
Howard's list of 'almost' projects is legendary. Plus combined with all of the stuff he 'invented' over the years. He should be the biggest name in television and film and all of entertainment. Him claiming that he was getting offers for serious big budge films because of Private Parts is always good for a laugh. Maybe Marvel has a 'geeky looking pelican' superhero debuting.
He's even more detached from reality now. Not long ago, he claimed he listened to Metallica in high school, and yesterday he said he used to jerk off to Denise Richards in "Starship Troopers" "when he was a kid". He was actually 43 when that movie was released.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
while as far as I know the only movie he was asked to be in was “Dirty Work” as The Devil which eventually went to Adam Sandler.
Saget confirms this when he came in once. Howard claimed he turned the role down “because I just didn’t get it.” Probably would have taken two hours of his time to be in a cult classic. I believe that the only part the devil is in is when Norm and Artie are doing the clinical trials for money.

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout
We seem to know more than you. As we constantly have to correct you. And you never answer any of your questions.

Here's one. You once claimed that Anthony told you directly that he blew Treefort Richard. Truth? Or another one of your lies.

Another lie. Kenny loved doing bits for the show. He never once told anyone "I am just running a business and not on air talent". He signed the on air waivers like everyone else and was more than willing to mix it up on air. He would record bits and get on microphone often enough that he easily has more air time than you ever did. Kenny almost lost his police pension over standup comedy bits. But he was just running a business? You literally have zero idea what you are talking about as usual.

And you were desperate for any air time that you could get. Telling Anthony that you wanted your own show on Sirius. And that you could be "on air talent". How did that work out, faggot? Nice podcast. Oh wait you clean tables for a living. "Please Anthony get me a show on Sirius". Queer.
Come on, my son. Don’t let him make you look like a fool and a loser. @BenDovid, make your dead dad proud.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
We seem to know more than you. As we constantly have to correct you.

This is part of your delusion. You're always literally making things up. Out of nothing. Without a single shred of reality behind it. You're a nobody listener who got all their knowledge from on-air shows just like everyone else here. You don't have inside info. You don't know anybody. You're a fucking schmuck.

Another lie. Kenny loved doing bits for the show.

Kenny did what he was told by Opie. Kenny was there because he was paid to be Opie's butler servant. That's all. If Kenny wasn't paid to waiting on Opie he wouldn't be "doing bits". Remember when Kenny booted Anthony's ass out of Caroline's? Was that Kenny's love of the show, or business. Dope.

But he was just running a business?

Yes. Private security. Kenny's stand up ambitions ended in 2005. He should have lost his pension.

Telling Anthony that you wanted your own show on Sirius. And that you could be "on air talent".

If I wanted my own show, I would have given myself one. I programmed Saturday nights for years. I could have hosted the after-show. You're so annoying with your horseshit. Are you OK, bud?

Oh wait you clean tables for a living. "Please Anthony get me a show on Sirius". Queer.

I guarantee I make more than you. Probably more than Anthony at this point in his career. Anyway, liar, get fucked and stop making shit up. It's gay.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
This is part of your delusion. You're always literally making things up.
You said to everyone on the old subreddit that Anthony openly admitted to you about his gay sex life. Including that he was with Treefort Richard when they were kids. Are you ever going to address that? Or was this just another lie that you told? Because according to you Anthony flat out admitted that he was a flaming faggot and blew other men.

Remember. Your own father thinks that you are mentally unstable and had you committed. Suicidal dope.
I guarantee I make more than you. Probably more than Anthony at this point in his career. Anyway, liar, get fucked and stop making shit up. It's gay.
You wait tables for a living. Everyone reading this makes more than you. The posters here on welfare make more than you. You literally can't even afford to pay for a premium account on this site because you are too poor.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
And that show you can’t even find on any streaming service. Howard has been talking about working on “many big projects” for over 20 years and all he’s done since son of the beach is AGT and a “book” that was a transcript of a bunch of his interviews and 15 new pages of material. That ugly old Jewish woman doesn’t have anything major going on - he can barely be bothered to do his radio show!

I like that he claims he’s turned down many “Major” movie roles for years - never says which ones of course - he’s afraid to be exposed as liar (ala Hulk Hogan who has made tons of fake claims like being asked to join Metallica, “missed” the call to be the face of Foreman grill, asked the star in “The Wrestler” etc) while as far as I know the only movie he was asked to be in was “Dirty Work” as The Devil which eventually went to Adam Sandler.
He made his radio show gay and lame for AGT? 🤡 How the fuck wanted that?

Forum Clout
He made his radio show gay and lame for AGT? 🤡 How the fuck wanted that?
Howard's career is very similar to Vince McMahon's. They both desperately wanted to rise above their carny roots, and be remembered as more than cheap, sleazy hucksters running pro wrestling shows and doing dick and fart jokes. But it was all they were ever really good at, and all their attempts to shed their image failed.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Howard's career is very similar to Vince McMahon's. They both desperately wanted to rise above their carny roots, and be remembered as more than cheap, sleazy hucksters running pro wrestling shows and doing dick and fart jokes. But it was all they were ever really good at, and all their attempts to shed their image failed.
yes Howie made his wealth off of ''Trump Voters'' ie working class yet he now attacks them 🤷‍♂️ his new ''friends'' now must laugh there asses off at that weird looking pelican saying has ''Woke'

hears the Captains Take, child

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
Vince came extremely close. His WWE merging with UFC was huge. $5billion contract with Netflix. But it was short lived as the 'shit and dildos' revelations would hit soon after. Stern never had anything like that. Stern just worked for CBS and Sirius. He didn't own the companies or build them. Vince built the WWE and would end up owning WCW and ECW and even takeover the UFC.

Even the XFL just merged with the USFL and is still going. It's never going to be the next NFL but it was never meant to be either.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I was a huge stern fan got the satellite radio for him even named my dog Howard I would listen every morning at 3am while playing battlefield 2 (I didn’t get into the bbboys until 09 after Artie stabbed himself)

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I didn't read this, I just assume you're broke and don't want to pay for services.

You can pay me like $50 for a private Discord call and I'll play guitar for you. Pretty easy.
Dude, just record a 30 second solo on your phone and link a vocaroo. You're not even a sam roberts tier celebrity so you don't deserve cameo cash. Either nut up and prove yourself as being above the peanut gallery or fall in. I guess you can keep doing what you're doing where you're above it all yet mired in the muck, whatever. You're a huge faggot though, never forget it.