• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In defense of Howard Stern...

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Since when are neurotic satanic pedophiles the "cream of the crop of society"?
He's a deeply insecure, needy guy, and the fact that he wears a wig says it all.
But going beyond that, it's not just about the retarded truckers. If he ever genuinely was an edgy, innovative, charismatic guy, he completely threw that all away to be a milquetoast, safe space where these rotten and dying celebs can go to shill their latest garbage.
He keeps making millions but he doesn't seem to have any grand ambitions with his money. So it's just watching a number go up in a repository that he'll never use, and it's not really clear that he's any more liked, respected, or fulfilled than he was 25 years ago. The hilarious irony of it all is all the Hollywood ghouls prop up this façade of him being an edgy maverick knowing full well that if he says anything 2% right of the narrative he'll be skewered by the Sword of Damocles.

tldr fuck jews.

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout
It's all fun and good until you realize that none of Howard's salary pays for Robin/Fred/etc. or any of the staff. 100% of his salary goes to Howard Stern Productions. SiriusXM pays an extra $20-30 million per year for Robin/Fred/etc. and the rest of the staff.

That cheap fucker knew how to screw everyone out of his fortune from day 1 in 2006.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's all fun and good until you realize that none of Howard's salary pays for Robin/Fred/etc. or any of the staff. 100% of his salary goes to Howard Stern Productions. SiriusXM pays an extra $20-30 million per year for Robin/Fred/etc. and the rest of the staff.

That cheap fucker knew how to screw everyone out of his fortune from day 1 in 2006.

He is a cheap fuck who loses out on people and projects because he refuses to invest back into it. But do you really think Robin and Fred deserve equal pay to him? Or 50% of what he makes?

O&A had the same deal with SXM. That's just how it works for tax purposes with them. The O&A production company was paid by SXM and assigned them a salaried staff of Steve, Sam, Erik, etc. who were paid by SXM. Which is why they outlasted the show.

The pay should be 50% to Howard, and the other 50% shared among people like Robin, Fred, etc. equally.. which if you break down the numbers, is probably pretty close to what they make. If SXM is gonna flush their money like saps, why would you not take the deal. If Robin wants more money her agent would negotiate. She is well paid and has never made her finances a public concern.

Howard should have ensured that Jackie and Billy West remained on his show... They were both integral to his brand for many years. They were an instantly recognizable part of Howard's appeal going back to '88. Billy doing sketches on the channel 9 show, all the way to the iconic Jackie puppet, can't even mention his list of perfect impressions and the crazy shit he would say that Howard would die laughing at his own show as a spectator.

The fact that Billy West became the voice of Bugs Bunny and almost every famous character known to man is just proof Howard fucked himself over. Howard is a spiteful, evil creep. That's why New Yorkers like myself loved him. But he has been "ghosting" people since the 90's. Gilbert Gottfried, another famous voice, was his greatest regular guest. Appeared at least twice a year, always radio gold, great rapport with Artie. Howard put him on the paynomind list because in his old age he has a more psychotic internal monologue than ever. "Who is dis fuckin kike?? Coming on my show making me dump out, spitting on my cupcakes, and all over the wall. FUCK THAT KIKE!!!!" and then Howard stabbed the voodoo doll he made of Gilbert, and put it right next to his Artie one.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He's a deeply insecure, needy guy, and the fact that he wears a wig says it all.
Wig and hair dye. Plus nose job and chin job. And fillers and botox. He got a ton of surgery before filming Private Parts. And seems to have gone under the knife a few more times since then. His awful wig and hair actually distract people from realizing how plastic his face is. Antony also got hair plugs and did HGH or testosterone. Opie got his eyes operated on as well. All of them are fags.
He keeps making millions but he doesn't seem to have any grand ambitions with his money.
This is the dilemma of the jew. He has millions of dollars. But in order to turn that money into something high profile like a movie or television show he needs to spend a huge chunk of it. And Howard does not have the talent nor ambition to turn his money into anything creative beyond his (now tiny) radio empire. And because he is nothing more than a smut king he cannot get financing from anyone as no one wants to be associated with him. Even people like Woody Allen or Roman Polanski look down on Howard.
The way Howard's contract works is that his 'salary' goes to his entire channel. All production costs are subtracted from his salary. So if he gets $100million per year that has to pay for H100 and H101 and his salary. So he is incentivized to produce his channels as cheaply as possible because he gets to keep the rest. Howard also got a separate piece of pay in the form of stocks but not sure how much of that he kept because of the various lawsuits.

So if Howard can produce his channels for $20million a year he keeps the remaining $80million. This is why he almost never signed anyone or produced a lot of live content. If he spent $95million a year signing people to his channels he would only make a few million for himself. So he was actually financially better off putting in the least effort and broadcasting only a few days a week for a few months a year. Very dumb contract.
Almost everyone. His ex-wife Allison got him pretty good. And his lawyers and agents have probably pulled over $100million from him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He is a cheap fuck who loses out on people and projects because he refuses to invest back into it. But do you really think Robin and Fred deserve equal pay to him? Or 50% of what he makes?

O&A had the same deal with SXM. That's just how it works for tax purposes with them. The O&A production company was paid by SXM and assigned them a salaried staff of Steve, Sam, Erik, etc. who were paid by SXM. Which is why they outlasted the show.

The pay should be 50% to Howard, and the other 50% shared among people like Robin, Fred, etc. equally.. which if you break down the numbers, is probably pretty close to what they make. If SXM is gonna flush their money like saps, why would you not take the deal. If Robin wants more money her agent would negotiate. She is well paid and has never made her finances a public concern.

Howard should have ensured that Jackie and Billy West remained on his show... They were both integral to his brand for many years. They were an instantly recognizable part of Howard's appeal going back to '88. Billy doing sketches on the channel 9 show, all the way to the iconic Jackie puppet, can't even mention his list of perfect impressions and the crazy shit he would say that Howard would die laughing at his own show as a spectator.

The fact that Billy West became the voice of Bugs Bunny and almost every famous character known to man is just proof Howard fucked himself over. Howard is a spiteful, evil creep. That's why New Yorkers like myself loved him. But he has been "ghosting" people since the 90's. Gilbert Gottfried, another famous voice, was his greatest regular guest. Appeared at least twice a year, always radio gold, great rapport with Artie. Howard put him on the paynomind list because in his old age he has a more psychotic internal monologue than ever. "Who is dis fuckin kike?? Coming on my show making me dump out, spitting on my cupcakes, and all over the wall. FUCK THAT KIKE!!!!" and then Howard stabbed the voodoo doll he made of Gilbert, and put it right next to his Artie one.
I just recently started listening to the Jackie years on YouTube and he’s way funnier than I thought he’d be.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I think the appearance where they dumped out on Gilbert was related to Bindi Irwin and he was doing his Dice impression. She was underage at the time and Gilbert was doing dice nursery rhymes about having sex with her. I remember they once dumped Artie out because they were talking about Tom Cruise and he made some joke about Cruise being gay. Howard dumped and told him later “He’s the type to sue”

I think you can’t even be “edgy” anymore and be mainstream. Everyone is afraid of going too far and being cancelled so just stick to safe targets which is down to white republicans. Even then they go to far sometimes and say something homophobic and forget that’s not allowed anymore even if it’s aimed at a Republican.
He also tried to dump out when Artie revealed there was a helipad at one of his houses. He didn't catch it in time and said "I hope I dumped that."