• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine saying "this is the one thing I'm good at" about Guitar Hero and then losing to a random intern at it

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Dovid at 11AM -

You guys still going in here, eh?

Typical.

Dovid 3 hours later -

This really shows how fucking stupid you are. Most NYC teachers make under $65,000. Once you hit 10 years you make $78,500. You're not an American are you. Definitely not from NYC. You don't seem know have any knowledge or experience.

Oh right! WWE! How's that gig going? He's on RAW every week right?

"I can't believe this guy has WEB ACCESS! Do you know how much effort it takes to visit a website and go tippy tippy type!? You gotta block out at least 4 hours to write a trio of sentences."

I have a great gig and work from home. I can afford to sit here and trash my old coworkers. It's fun to do! Especially when there's a community of people who know of them too! Where you work, Roy Rogers? You're not going to find me on a Roy Rogers message board shit-talking Billy the deep fryer for fucking up an order in 2009. That guy? He would be a fucking loser. But that's what you do, isn't it? Except instead of Roy Rogers it's O&A. I worked there. Had personal relationships with these people. You heard some fucking internet clips and act like you can't fathom why I'd be interested in gossip about people I used to work with on a daily basis for 10 years. Like, is that really so hard for you to figure out? Are you really stupid or just a troll? It's really hard to tell sometimes. Some of you are astoundingly, profoundly retarded to the point it simply MUST be a goof.

Loony kike.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_3079.jpeg

Sams WWE “job” lol. The events from 2017-2020 were, no joke, NOT PAID. Sam took a broadcasting gig with a billion dollar company for FREE because he loves naked oiled up men so much.

But ok, he’s PROBABLY getting paid for “NotSam Wrestling”. He’s maybe making like less than 50k annually for that.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, can ever spin Sams story as anything resembling success.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
“But Sam is still in radio tho!!!” Really? Thats the bar we’re setting for success? Why don’t we consider Jim successful then? He parlayed his third mic position into being a cohost. NO ONE claims Jim is successful though and it’s actually the opposite.

Is it that he got a make a wish gig at the WWE? Should we also praise Nanas success on getting a part time slot on Infowars? I thought not.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
IMG_3080.jpeg

If all of Sam’s 223 Patrons paid…

The top tier at $65 a month (seriously?) he’d be making $14,500 a month. Unlikely

The middle tier at $15 a month he’d be making $3000 a month.

And at the bottom tier for $4 a month he’d be making $892 a month.

Assuming it’s somewhere in the middle Sam is barely making a minimum wage paycheck from his patreon alone which is usually 80% of these podcasters income.

There is simply no way Sam Roberts is making more than $60k a year.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
This really shows how fucking stupid you are. Most NYC teachers make under $65,000. Once you hit 10 years you make $78,500. You're not an American are you. Definitely not from NYC. You don't seem know have any knowledge or experience.
One, you're not addressing what I said about salaries in NYC being higher than elsewhere in the country and how that would affect Sam. Two, 13 school districts in the state of New York pay AVERAGE, so not even the highest paid teacher in each school, six figures:

But fuck teacher salaries, you don't think it's true that companies that have multiple locations pay higher in NYC for the same position vs. a position in a place like Omaha? This is a simple fact you'd know if you work for a larger corporation.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

Oh right! WWE! How's that gig going? He's on RAW every week right?

"I can't believe this guy has WEB ACCESS! Do you know how much effort it takes to visit a website and go tippy tippy type!? You gotta block out at least 4 hours to write a trio of sentences."

I have a great gig and work from home. I can afford to sit here and trash my old coworkers. It's fun to do! Especially when there's a community of people who know of them too! Where you work, Roy Rogers? You're not going to find me on a Roy Rogers message board shit-talking Billy the deep fryer for fucking up an order in 2009. That guy? He would be a fucking loser. But that's what you do, isn't it? Except instead of Roy Rogers it's O&A. I worked there. Had personal relationships with these people. You heard some fucking internet clips and act like you can't fathom why I'd be interested in gossip about people I used to work with on a daily basis for 10 years. Like, is that really so hard for you to figure out? Are you really stupid or just a troll? It's really hard to tell sometimes. Some of you are astoundingly, profoundly retarded to the point it simply MUST be a goof.
Don’t sully the good reputation of Danny Ross by pretending to be him and acting like a spergy loser. The real Danny would not be so petty and loony.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
223 Patreons???

If Sirius sees these numbers, they're going to have to pay him ANOTHER $200K/yr! I thought to myself, hmmmm Sam probably has 100 subs, but 223????? Turns out, these guys were right the whole time, Sam is absolutely CRUSHING. That's how you know somebody is making absurd money at their regular job, they start Patreon accounts for a few dozen people.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
223 Patreons???

If Sirius sees these numbers, they're going to have to pay him ANOTHER $200K/yr! I thought to myself, hmmmm Sam probably has 100 subs, but 223????? Turns out, these guys were right the whole time, Sam is absolutely CRUSHING. That's how you know somebody is making absurd money at their regular job, they start Patreon accounts for a few dozen people.
I mean too be fair successful podcasts start patreons all the time because thats where their main revenue comes from. But they also have like 1000 patrons and charge more than $4 a month.

Oh also the only perk you get for the $65 a month is access to the “NotSam Discord”. Sounds like a hoot.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
One, you're not addressing what I said about salaries in NYC being higher than elsewhere in the country and how that would affect Sam. Two, 13 school districts in the state of New York pay AVERAGE, so not even the highest paid teacher in each school, six figures:

But fuck teacher salaries, you don't think it's true that companies that have multiple locations pay higher in NYC for the same position vs. a position in a place like Omaha? This is a simple fact you'd know if you work for a larger corporation.

Let me once again educate you about how fucking dumb you are. I do enjoy it so I don't mind.

I took a look at your list and wouldn't you know it? NONE OF THOSE FUCKING SCHOOLS ARE IN NYC. You wouldn't know that though since you're a fucking European. Great Neck is not NYC. Fucking SCARSDALE is not NYC. You're like the poster child for /r/confidentlyincorrect

Stop doing this to yourself bro. Now quick! Google up some confirmation bais to make yourself feel better. Tell you what, ask some actual NYC teachers what they do with all the money they make. Film it so we can watch all the hysterical laughing in your face.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
View attachment 186435

Sams WWE “job” lol. The events from 2017-2020 were, no joke, NOT PAID. Sam took a broadcasting gig with a billion dollar company for FREE because he loves naked oiled up men so much.

But ok, he’s PROBABLY getting paid for “NotSam Wrestling”. He’s maybe making like less than 50k annually for that.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, can ever spin Sams story as anything resembling success.
I’m willing to wager your virgin asshole that Sam is more successful than you.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’m willing to wager your virgin asshole that Sam is more successful than you.
Oh god are you going to make me repeat the argument i had with Danny?

I don’t even have to brag about my career. I never had to take an internship where i was humiliated and forced to play a faggot character. I never had to take a faux-production position because the actual producer job was so fucking useless they got rid of it. I never had to work at a company for 4 years doing free gigs FOR FREE. And I may not know J&S salary, but i can promise you i am making more money than Sam. And I am half his fucking age.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Oh god are you going to make me repeat the argument i had with Danny?

I don’t even have to brag about my career. I never had to take an internship where i was humiliated and forced to play a faggot character. I never had to take a faux-production position because the actual producer job was so fucking useless they got rid of it. I never had to work at a company for 4 years doing free gigs FOR FREE. And I may not know J&S salary, but i can promise you i am making more money than Sam. And I am half his fucking age.
Doing what?