• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine saying "this is the one thing I'm good at" about Guitar Hero and then losing to a random intern at it

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
What do you guys think Sam will do after Jim & Sam.

Serious question. If this is the last Jim & Sam contract, what are all the associated people doing for their next gig? Travis, Troy and Sam. Where do you see them landing at?
This is a tough one :image_9248:, and not a problem unique to Sam. I agree it seems unlikely Sam will be 58 and collecting checks from Sirius while broadcasting about sneakers and the WWE or whatever he talks about on Sam & Jim.

But I also don't think most of us will be doing the same thing in 20 years. With the exception of some government jobs, most people are going to have to adapt. The next couple decades will be vurry interesting. But if past performance is any indication, Sam will bloom where he is planted.

Any reluctant acknowledgement of Sam's success isn't an insult to you, so I don't know why you're so loath to admit Sam has a good gig going on right now

BenDovid

Forum Clout
But I also don't think most of us will be doing the same thing in 20 years.

Who the fuck is talking 20 years from now? I'm talking later this year. What does Sam do post Jim & Sam? Sam's YouTube clearly shows he's not getting the attention that warrants his own show. He's not popular enough for his own show. People who get 379 YouTube views aren't concurrently landing 6 figure, national radio gigs, you get that? Past performance? Me hiring him as an intern? Because that's the last time he was hired for a job, and that was a LONG ass time ago.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Who the fuck is talking 20 years from now? I'm talking later this year. What does Sam do post Jim & Sam? Sam's YouTube clearly shows he's not getting the attention that warrants his own show. He's not popular enough for his own show. People who get 379 YouTube views aren't concurrently landing 6 figure, national radio gigs, you get that? Past performance? Me hiring him as an intern? Because that's the last time he was hired for a job, and that was a LONG ass time ago.

Remember when you tried doing your own podcast and it got like 10 views and fizzled out after the first episode.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Past performance? Me hiring him as an intern? Because that's the last time he was hired for a job, and that was a LONG ass time ago.
This seems rather disengenous. He was promoted from within the company numerous times, to new positions, culminating with him hosting the damn show and talking to more people than either Opie or Anthony in 2024. If someone was promoted from within to CEO of a company, does that mean he's a failure because he was only hired once?

I never listen to Sam & Jim and Sam used to infuriate me because his pre-show lined up with my commute, but it should be impossible for a rational person to not acknowledge he has found tremendous success during his time in broadcasting. That is not a criticism of you, so I don't know why it's so hard for you to simply acknowledge. In the past you went so far as to posit that he makes less than six figures as a co-host of a show for 8 years in NYC, which is nuts

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Then why did Anthony fight against management so hard to get you back? Opie and Anthony had a huge falling out over you getting fired. Anthony threatened to quit the show over it (but wimped out like a pissy eyed faggot). Also Anthony's attacking F.H. Riley's and going after Opie brothers was a direct response to you getting fired as well.
Yeah…did he? I am 1000% confident Anthony never stuck up for Danny. He’s too much of a fucking coward is the primary reason. No matter how much Ant wanted to fuck Danny the idea of defending his positions twists his stomach. All he did was go “Yeaaah SXM management sucks man!!!” like he always does. Just complain like a little bitch behind the scenes while doing jackshit. Anthony couldn’t even DEFEND HIMSELF when he got fired. No way did he stick up for Dovid.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
What do you guys think Sam will do after Jim & Sam.

Serious question. If this is the last Jim & Sam contract, what are all the associated people doing for their next gig? Travis, Troy and Sam. Where do you see them landing at?
Sam will assumably keep a gig at SXM and be given some low rate comedian to cohost with. If he doesn’t he’s going to try to work in the WWE as an “intern” doing unpaid interviews with the big buff men he wants to fuck.

Jim goes off into the sunset with his ladyman doing a podcast.

The rest of the interns are out of work or placed on other podcasts with significantly lower salaries than even J&S.

J&S is, somehow, and sadly, the pinnacle of success for these people.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
In the past you went so far as to posit that he makes less than six figures as a co-host of a show for 8 years in NYC, which is nuts

"In NYC" doesn't mean shit. You're on Satellite Radio, not the #1 market in America. I'm curious, what do you think Sam, host of the mega popular Jim & Sam show, who gets like 370 views on YouTube videos, how much do you think that powerhouse is worth? It's crazy that you think by simply existing in an entertainment space you automatically make all this money from nowhere. Isn't their biggest sponsor Steven Singer? Sam Roberts is not a name that commands a huge payday. You're delusional if you think Sam is pulling serious bucks.

J&S is, somehow, and sadly, the pinnacle of success for these people.

I was assuming posters defending Sam as some sort of successful powerhouse was just a troll but it seems people actually think that. A shit tier radio show on an obscure satellite radio channel is commanding giant salaries? Are you fucking serious? If Sam is making 6 figures hosting that hunk of shit, he should personally suck Don Wicklin's cock every two weeks.

quite popular

Dude I watch people who play fucking video games who have 4 million subs. 7 million subs. That's "quite popular". Papa Meat is quite popular. Mark Robler is quite popular. Sam has been making YouTube videos for over a decade. But yeah, whatever you said is probably right. Sam likely makes half a mil at Sirius and you can't go to a bar without overhearing people talking about the latest Jim & Sam episode. Please let me know what drugs you take because holy fuck do I want some.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I was assuming posters defending Sam as some sort of successful powerhouse was just a troll but it seems people actually think that. A shit tier radio show on an obscure satellite radio channel is commanding giant salaries? Are you fucking serious? If Sam is making 6 figures hosting that hunk of shit, he should personally suck Don Wicklin's cock every two weeks.
I don’t know if you’re directly addressing me but Sam is not some successful powerhouse. Its pathetic that “Jim and Sam” is the height of his career.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I don’t know if you’re directly addressing me but Sam is not some successful powerhouse. Its pathetic that “Jim and Sam” is the height of his career.

How dare you say that. They're on the same channel as Trunk Nation, Busted Open and Bennington. Hey I just noticed Dr. Steve has been hosting a show IN NYC for over 10 years, he MUST be making 6 figures, right guys? Mark Zito, too yeah? Just Sam? Are you sure? lmao.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
WWE hired him since then you jealous heeb.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
"In NYC" doesn't mean shit. You're on Satellite Radio, not the #1 market in America.
It most certainly does, but not for the reason you were stating. It matters because his physical work location is NYC; therefore, HR will grade his pay band based on the NY metro area, which has a high cost of living. School teachers in that area make 6 figures -- I'm sure Sam does as well because low "Six Figures" isn't some lavish sum in NYC in 2024.

It would actually be funny if Sirius opened a studio in Omaha or someplace with lower cost of living and forced shows like Sam and Bennington to physically broadcast from there if they want to keep their jobs and then re-calibrated their salaries lol

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Stop talking to this troll account pretending to be Danny Ross. The real guy is way too successful and accomplished to be arguing about stuff that happened 15 years ago at his old job and trashing his old coworkers. @BenDovid: get a life, you fucking loser.

G

How dare you say that. They're on the same channel as Trunk Nation, Busted Open and Bennington. Hey I just noticed Dr. Steve has been hosting a show IN NYC for over 10 years, he MUST be making 6 figures, right guys? Mark Zito, too yeah? Just Sam? Are you sure? lmao.
I don't know how much he makes but I do know that unlike you he still has a career in broadcasting, both with his nationally syndicated show on satellite radio, and as an interviewer and host for the most successful professional wrestling company in the world.

What do you do these days? Not that it matters... I'm sure Sue will make up something on this fake account for his larp avatar to save face.

Call me an Eskimo fucker from Minnesota again. Maybe put a free YouTube movie clip from Fargo on it. That ought to ease the pain of every one of your OnA contemporaries being wildly more successful than you.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
School teachers in that area make 6 figures

This really shows how fucking stupid you are. Most NYC teachers make under $65,000. Once you hit 10 years you make $78,500. You're not an American are you. Definitely not from NYC. You don't seem know have any knowledge or experience.

WWE hired him since then you jealous heeb.

Oh right! WWE! How's that gig going? He's on RAW every week right?

@BenDovid: get a life, you fucking loser.

"I can't believe this guy has WEB ACCESS! Do you know how much effort it takes to visit a website and go tippy tippy type!? You gotta block out at least 4 hours to write a trio of sentences."

I have a great gig and work from home. I can afford to sit here and trash my old coworkers. It's fun to do! Especially when there's a community of people who know of them too! Where you work, Roy Rogers? You're not going to find me on a Roy Rogers message board shit-talking Billy the deep fryer for fucking up an order in 2009. That guy? He would be a fucking loser. But that's what you do, isn't it? Except instead of Roy Rogers it's O&A. I worked there. Had personal relationships with these people. You heard some fucking internet clips and act like you can't fathom why I'd be interested in gossip about people I used to work with on a daily basis for 10 years. Like, is that really so hard for you to figure out? Are you really stupid or just a troll? It's really hard to tell sometimes. Some of you are astoundingly, profoundly retarded to the point it simply MUST be a goof.