• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm sick and tired of all the terrible shit you all talk about me all the time. I've had it, and I'm fucking done, forever.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Legit, @admin who is giving you more traffic these days...
This is what my argument comes down to. Who gives a fuck about Steve C or Guitar Hero or whatever, thats just the evidence to a conclusion: That you are mentally stunted and ill. You think people were calling for everyone to get online for YOU? You do realize theres an entire other subforum, 4 of them actually, NOT dedicated to O&A. You think you genuinely MADE O&A in the years you were there. You think you MADE this forum. You are just delusional.

Sad!

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
What a repugnant mutant people these jewsters are, funster.

1698463778457.png

BenDovid

Forum Clout
This is what my argument comes down to. Who gives a fuck about Steve C or Guitar Hero or whatever, thats just the evidence to a conclusion: That you are mentally stunted and ill. You think people were calling for everyone to get online for YOU? You do realize theres an entire other subforum, 4 of them actually, NOT dedicated to O&A. You think you genuinely MADE O&A in the years you were there. You think you MADE this forum. You are just delusional.

Sad!

WGAF? You? Who would reply to my dry toilet farts for the opportunity to give me the business.

4 other forums? Should I go to JoeCumia.com? Oops, I own that one. This one says ONAForums.

I was there 2004-2012. Now everyone vote. What were your favorite years. Ever hear of a showrunner? Lmao.

Forum Clout
So I have IRL issues with the guy, and YOUR problem is you have an opinion of my problems with another man from 15 years ago.

Stop trying to win.

Are you actually the real Sue Lightning? It sure does seem like you have a penis, but you're a girl at the same time.

Honestly curious: what issues could possibly be the source of these thoughts and comments all this time later?

Forum Clout
I think Danny Ross' obsession with the show all comes back to it being the time of his life, the time he was most relevant, perhaps the time he was most happy in his personal life, wealthiest, best time of his social life (Even if it did involve rape and Nana the ghoul) etc etc.

He would lie and say that the best time of his life is the present but as has been pointed out in this thread and many others he's a loveless unemployed fella with mental health issues that probably pays trannies for sex. His constant "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE OBSESSEDDDD WITH DA SHOW" is some nice psychological projection on his behalf but fools nobody.

Stay mad at a guy that died 11 years ago on a website dedicated to a radio show that died 9 years ago.

Reeper

Forum Clout
Bro, you know what the most metal chord is? An open country G on an acoustic guitar. DVVV DVVV DVVVV DVVV DVVVV.

View attachment 162174

This could be the coolest mother fucker than ever lived. Chain wallet? Backwards hat? Shaved arms? Rolled up short sleeves? Faaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwk........... Who's that Steiner brother who didn't make it? Lmao Steve.
You’re in myyyyy fucking house!

G

Wtf goes on here in these danny threads?

I don't read most of this shit but every time I do it's people making terrible bad points and danno calling them bad. I'm sure he also makes bad points but so far shitting on Steve is funny.

Make better arguments I guess. Shitting on fat dead steve c is funny you faggots, what's wrong with you. You want to shit on him so badly You can't laugh at that?

Oh no the terrible producer who tried to watermark everything killed himself like a pussy.
stuped streetshitter you have been talking all smart about philosophy and psychology and shit and you dont get what the issue here is? enjoy prison