• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm sick and tired of all the terrible shit you all talk about me all the time. I've had it, and I'm fucking done, forever.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Danny when Steve died did you imagine you'd still be seething about him over ten years later, posting his grave to own former fans? I didnt leave Massachusetts until the age of 33 and even I can say you have a very grim life, Danny Loss.
But remember, we’re the ones obsessed with O&A.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yeah, like can one be obsessed with their own life?
Yes. You can. Do you think its healthy to think about shit that happened 20 years ago and hold the same vitriol? You mock Steve C. You deflect any Guitar Hero shit. You just don’t have the ability to reflect on yourself at all, and if you do it is extremely shallow. You type with the same smarmy vindictive tone that you had on air 15 years ago. It’s amazing to see how you never grew out of the sarcastic douchebag ego “character” you developed in your late teen years. Most rational people realize that makes enemies quickly and drop it. But you’re delusional and you assume everyone else is just a fuckin’ herb
I don't go on message boards and post about you. I dunno how many times I can say this. But yeah, tell me something I said verbatim in 2005.
What aren’t you getting? You were a public figure on a radio show. You’re fine posting here. Whats weird is how you still argue points from 15 years ago with 0 change from that timeframe. “BUT YOU BRING THEM UP!!!” You answer them you faggot. And they get brought up because you just never budge. Never have I heard you say or type “Yeah I was wrong. Yeah I lost. Yeah i’m vindictive but heres my reason.” You can’t do any of that. You couldn’t provide a reason because you don’t think, even about yourself. People discussing a radio show from 15 years ago vs. an employee shitting on his boss from 15 years ago on the forum for the radio show. Figure it out dummy.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Wtf goes on here in these danny threads?

I don't read most of this shit but every time I do it's people making terrible bad points and danno calling them bad. I'm sure he also makes bad points but so far shitting on Steve is funny.

Make better arguments I guess. Shitting on fat dead steve c is funny you faggots, what's wrong with you. You want to shit on him so badly You can't laugh at that?

Oh no the terrible producer who tried to watermark everything killed himself like a pussy.

Fucking ADMIN, FTW???

Wow.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

I don't read most of this shit but every time I do it's people making terrible bad points and danno calling them bad. I'm sure he also makes bad points but so far shitting on Steve is funny.

Make better arguments I guess. Shitting on fat dead steve c is funny you faggots, what's wrong with you. You want to shit on him so badly You can't laugh at that?

Oh no the terrible producer who tried to watermark everything killed himself like a pussy.
The point isn’t that shitting on Steve C is bad. I did that in the last thread. I fulfilled my quota. The problem is Danny doing it. ITS PERSONAL SONNY! Danny isn’t doing this because he listened to Steve C and hated him on air or something. He hates him because of shit that happened between them 15 years ago. He’s a vindictive faggot. We’re impotent faggots. Thats the difference.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
So I have IRL issues with the guy, and YOUR problem is you have an opinion of my problems with another man from 15 years ago.

Stop trying to win.
No. My problem is you’re a vindictive little faggot. You constantly worm like this. You has IRL issues with a guy 15 YEARS AGO. And you take any opportunity to shit on him. You do understand theres a way to grow and move past things right? We’re SUPPOSED to be stuck in the past, it’s not like O&A is doing anything new. You are an autonomous person and 15 years after this fat faggot threatened to punch you and then killed himself you’re still angry about it. This is like Dougie saying he was glad his childhood bully died of cancer. You probably shouldn’t be thinking like that.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

See my post prior. Steve C is haunting this J-O-O and Ben Dovid seems to think he can swing the pendulum the other way. When he should be swinging from the pendulum just like Steve.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You has IRL issues with a guy 15 YEARS AGO. And you take any opportunity to shit on him. You do understand theres a way to grow and move past things right?

Tell me something about Guitar Hero. Please. I want to hear everything you have to say about it.

Delete your post bruv and pretend like I edited this.\

Even the Admin of the retard nazi site is like, "you're all retarded, he's right."