• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm sick and tired of all the terrible shit you all talk about me all the time. I've had it, and I'm fucking done, forever.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
95242658_1500296531.jpg

- Steve Carlesi, probably late on July 10th, 2012.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Bro maybe if you say it again it'll be funny.
Don't give a shit if it's funny or not, it's still true that you were laughed out of the gang-rape of a passed-out drunk chick at the Compound because you couldn't get a hard-on. Just pouted in the corner while men who could actually achieve an erection had all the fun. Pathetic weak pussy faggot kike.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Danny when Steve died did you imagine you'd still be seething about him over ten years later, posting his grave to own former fans? I didnt leave Massachusetts until the age of 33 and even I can say you have a very grim life, Danny Loss.
Think Danny's gravemarker will have the logo for his failed podcast on it?
Never mind, Danny Raus will be buried in a pauper's grave behind an insane asylum.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Danny when Steve died did you imagine you'd still be seething about him over ten years later, posting his grave to own former fans? I didnt leave Massachusetts until the age of 33 and even I can say you have a very grim life, Danny Loss.

When I played Guitar Hero on the air, 15 years ago, did you ever think you'd still be using that to try to get a reaction out of a radio producer from 2004?

Yes. Very grim indeed. Hey bro, you got a website I can talk to your former fans? lmao.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Not at all nigga! I never thought anybody would still be posting about Guitar Hero! But here we are, right? Big faggot I am. You're super cool tho.
LOL look at the little raging coin-clipper!

Attachments

• Dancant.jpg
    Dancant.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Danny Raus.jpg
    Danny Raus.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 17
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 19
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg