If you needed the vaccine then, you still need it now - but nobody is taking them now, so everyone agrees their bullshit.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Now you know what I’m talking. Don’t be scared, I don’t care about some drug addled incel who can’t leave his house.

I have a full time time job in an office, I date regularly, I take a very small amount of SSRI’s now because I’m tapering off, and I do recreational drugs recreationally. Sorry to break it to ya, buddy.

Not everybody is some Shane Nokes shut in.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Keep insulting Mohammed SAAW and see what happens.
1000000650.jpg

JebJoh

I have a full time time job in an office, I date regularly, I take a very small amount of SSRI’s now because I’m tapering off, and I do recreational drugs recreationally. Sorry to break it to ya, buddy.

Not everybody is some Shane Nokes shut in.
Sure you do, druggie man. How much Xanax does it take you to get in your shit box and drive every morning?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
For real, you’ve taken this very badly @JebJoh. It sounds like you’re hitting the bottle or pills to cope. You’re not making any sense and you are very angry.
Notice how he has to make a distinction between drugs and "psycho" drugs? He has made a classification up in his head to sooth his wittle woes about his heavy percocet habit.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Notice how he has to make a distinction between drugs and "psycho" drugs? He has made a classification up in his head to sooth his wittle woes about his heavy percocet habit.
Jebjoh is smarter than you.
Sue lightning is MUCH smarter than you
No Bacon is MUCH smarter than you

People pile on others here who are your intellectual superiors...

In my world, retards get fucked with. Retard.