If you needed the vaccine then, you still need it now - but nobody is taking them now, so everyone agrees their bullshit.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
images

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
That's easy mode. I like to go theological but I understand why you might like to avoid that
"orthodox" in America or Canada = larpers/4chan baptism/russian bots subconsciously embedded in you. Because your local Christianity is bankrupt.

Dont get too comfy insulting our prophet SAAW because I hahha hoohoo hoo with y'all...You truly cant do it IRL.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
"orthodox" in America or Canada = larpers/4chan baptism/russian bots subconsciously embedded in you. Because your local Christianity is bankrupt.

Dont get too comfy insulting our prophet SAAW because I hahha hoohoo hoo with y'all...You truly cant do it IRL.
You admit he's dead and the Lord is risen. Your words, not mine. How often does the devil fart in your ear when you're trying to pray?

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)

1000000693.png