If I somehow back myself into a Hollywood style ending, please believe Foo Fighters will be the soundtrack to the final shootout/car chase...

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
‎
‎
The Foo Fighters are fucking terrible and I guarantee you he never pretended to like them until they became Obama-loving queers. Yet he talks about them like older boomers do about the Stones.

Also who the fuck cares if millionaire faggot Dave Grohl cancelled a show in South America to play for Letterman. That shows what regard he has for his fans in the developing world if anything. Piece of queerbait shit writes “anti-war” ballads whilst shilling for the DNC which is a giant war-making racket and child-trafficking operation.

Imagine singing “there goes my hero” about a crooked politician who funded ISIS and turned Libya into an open slave market and thinking that’s what rock n’ roll is all about.

You gotta love it when a woke caucasian "ally" makes jokes about getting shot to death by police.

Oh what a fun thing to imagine, the Foo Fighters playing as a hailstorm of bullets tear through my flesh! See I have white skin so I can play these silly little hypothetical situations, no fear whatsoever in plainclothes cops mistakenly thinking I have a gun and shooting 41 bullets at me! Tee hee, but if I did wouldn't it be so cool if "The Pretender" was playing?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Foo Fighters have been pumping out mediocre butt rock for over 15 years and they know it. It’s safe paint by numbers generic rock and praising it like this makes pig look like a massive tool. The average foo fighters concert setlist is majority of stuff from their first 3 albums and 1-2 songs from other albums at the most since the newer songs have been largely forgotten by their own fans. They’ve even started doing covers instead of their own stuff. Pat going on about the foo fighters while trying to be seen as some young hip millennial is like in Billy Madison where he shows up to high school in a denim jacket and REO speed wagon shirt.

Last edited:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
‎
‎
Some of their songs are catchy in a don’t turn it off when it plays on the radio on a long drive way. Very few though. Can’t imagine listening to them on Spotify, or listening to entire albums.

They aren’t “bad” but building your personality around them is very fucking weird. It’s weird to idolise actual great bands, let alone the foo fighters.

The pig really has no redeeming features, it’s all puerile children’s stories like Marvel and Star Wars. If he said he loved the black keys or something - it would be like wow something he’s not a tasteless man child with, but no. It’s the foo fighters

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Some of their songs are catchy in a don’t turn it off when it plays on the radio on a long drive way. Very few though. Can’t imagine listening to them on Spotify, or listening to entire albums.

They aren’t “bad” but building your personality around them is very fucking weird. It’s weird to idolise actual great bands, let alone the foo fighters.

The pig really has no redeeming features, it’s all puerile children’s stories like Marvel and Star Wars. If he said he loved the black keys or something - it would be like wow something he’s not a tasteless man child with, but no. It’s the foo fighters
Foo Fighters are just generic arena rock like Foreigner, Journey, REO Speedwagon, Styx, etc of the late 70s / 80s. Plus the band just sits around and waits for Dave Grohl to get bored from whatever other solo / side project he’s working on. Dave’s gotten so bored with Foo Fighters he’s been doing more and more covers in their concerts. To praise them like they are the greatest thing ever shows how awful his taste is in music just like his awful film taste.